Some more desktops

CHECK THEM OUT <<< Make sure you click on the link to view all the photos as well as high res versions:

2_small.jpg

3_small.jpg

6_small.jpg

9_small.jpg

10_small.jpg

11_small.jpg

Awesome shots!

great job!

Thanks guys!

224, we gotta get you in there dude :-)

Thanks guys!

224, we gotta get you in there dude :-)

I am going to comp edge on sunday. First time riding in 8 months so.... fingers crossed haaha. I'll get some cool track pics. I am thinking about trying to get an upcoming amateur to do a good photoshoot with. In a few weeks i'll be renting out some lighting for this rapper photoshoot thing, so i will try to see if like Michael Leib would be down to do a proper photoshoot. I mean i am probably going to have the strobes for the whole weekend so i might as well get the most out of it. I will definitely get some shots though for the site.

I am going to comp edge on sunday. First time riding in 8 months so.... fingers crossed haaha. I'll get some cool track pics. I am thinking about trying to get an upcoming amateur to do a good photoshoot with. In a few weeks i'll be renting out some lighting for this rapper photoshoot thing, so i will try to see if like Michael Leib would be down to do a proper photoshoot. I mean i am probably going to have the strobes for the whole weekend so i might as well get the most out of it. I will definitely get some shots though for the site.

That sounds awesome! However, most of those guys are leaving for Texas next week for about a month.

That sounds awesome! However, most of those guys are leaving for Texas next week for about a month.

I think i should be able to find someone... maybe. haha