My wife had a getoff this Saturday, and went to the doctor who had us go to the X-ray place as a precaution. After 2 days, we still hadn't heard if it was broken or not. Well my wife raised holy ....... with the Doctors office and they said it is acceptable to wait up to 7 days to hear if the bone is broken or not because we have an HMO. Does this sound right to you guys? I thought you needed to have a broken bone set within a couple of days otherwise it may not heal right. The wife is changing Doctors as I am typing this. Oh, luckily it is not broken.