Sign in to follow this  

? NMA MEMB & COMP LISC. questions

Just signed up for an nma family membership & comp lisc for my son & i ONLINE.just wondering if i should expect our papers,memb# ect. in the mail before the sparkplug enduro.if not should i print out the emails i recieved & bring with.also do i need to mail payment to the B.C.M.C. when i pre register or do i just pay when we get there. thanx to all who reply,mike:ride: :lol:

You might find some answers here:

http://nmaoffroad.org/forums/index.php?topic=77.0

but to answer your question, we have all of your info if you signed up online. You don't need to bring your receipt or anything to the event. I am not sure when cards will be mailed out, but it has been a busy month just getting all of the applicants into the database.

When you pre-register for the Sparkplug, you will also need to send them a check at that time.

If you have any other questions, you can PM me, or post here, I am the pointskeeper for the enduro series.

WOW !!!!!!!!wasnt expecting a reply so fast.thanx so much for the info.cant wait as my 14 year old son & i plan on riding the enduro series together this year. many thx,mike

that's our new NMA reply bots.. totally automated now, they scower the boards for NMA related questions and automatically reply with a helpful answer

:worthy:

Or is it boredom at work? :lol:

that's our new NMA reply bots.. totally automated now, they scower the boards for NMA related questions and automatically reply with a helpful answer

:lol:

Botchick :worthy: