What is this?


i was just checking my bike over and i saw that the bolt that goes though here was lose. (spun it out with my fingers) and its snug now but it doesnt sit flush, theres a .15" gap still. any idea what it is?

the bolt actaully seems like some kind of 'check bolt' because he bottom of it has no threads, as if it were to check something.

thanks, doug

Whats the year and model of your bike? You could always check one of those parts fiches and see exactly what it is.

hey man, judging by your pic I'm thinkin its an 01 250, looks alot like mine. It there for your powervalve. check and see if you PV is opening and closing correctly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now