Sign in to follow this  

ssr 125.

hey. im looking at a few different ssr pit bikes. which one is the best overall for around 1000 to 1200???

i found

SSR 125 E2-4 for under $900.

SSR125-B2 Plus Pit Bike

125CC B2 PRO

are any of these bikes good. and its a little cheaper to go with the smaller wheels or should i spend a little more and get the bigger wheels. im 6ft.

Being a taller rider the bigger wheels is going to make a big difference. The B2 models are the best for the money. How ever the e2-4 thats on sale right now is a smoking deal. Either way you have chosen a few good bikes. IMO the b2 plus over the pro I would get the plus and us the money saved to buy what you want on the plus such as pipe, big bore kit etc. Let me know if I can help out any more. We race the b2 models on our SSR team.

thanks man u really helped me out a lot. i will probably get the e4. a lot cheaper and sounds like still a good bike. im just kinda worried that getting the bigger wheels it wont feel like a small pit bike but i bet its easyer to ride. thanks again.

thanks man u really helped me out a lot. i will probably get the e4. a lot cheaper and sounds like still a good bike. im just kinda worried that getting the bigger wheels it wont feel like a small pit bike but i bet its easyer to ride. thanks again.

IF YOU WANT A PITBIKE FEEL, THEN YOUR RIGHT BIGGER WHEELS ISN'T THE SAME.

hey will the e2 take a good beating? or will the b2 hold up better?

b2 will take a better beating due to the chromolly frame and better swingarm

go with the chromoly....don't know how much you weight, but i'm 6ft, about 200 lbs.

The frame on my SBA didn't hold up too well. It was aluminum. Not sure what the e-2 is but i'd spend the extra for the beefier build.

SBACrack2.gif

alright thanks guys. im about 160 and i plan on beating the crap out of this thing so ya ill go with the better one. lol

go with the chromoly....don't know how much you weight, but i'm 6ft, about 200 lbs.

The frame on my SBA didn't hold up too well. It was aluminum. Not sure what the e-2 is but i'd spend the extra for the beefier build.

SBACrack2.gif

DID YOU CONTACT THE DEALER OR SSR?

DID YOU CONTACT THE DEALER OR SSR?

I bought it from Outlaw, contacted him and he was suprised to see it....said he never saw an SBA frame do that....tried contacting SSR but got no response.

I figured since they were leftovers I was outta luck.

It was only about 4 months old.