Get some seat time in for the races, GNCC style

Could I get this stickyed please.

Come out to Fall line Offroad (f/k/a Garland Farm) an get some practice in before the races. I've got an 8+ mile harescrambles course and some gp style motocross. Its great practice for GNCC or any other offroad racing. I'll be open every Sat and Sun. unless otherwise posted. Call 478-456-6632. Thanks, Anthony.

Directions-From Milledgeville...take 441 south by-pass to hyw 243, turn right on 243(towards Gordon), go about 2 miles and turn left on Mt. Pleasant Church rd., go about 5 miles and turn right on J.M. McCullough rd.(dirt rd.),go about 1 mile, entrance on left.

If you use Mapquest or the like the address of the property is 1259 J.M. McCullough rd.

P.S.) All distances are guesstimated. Also there are directions at sorcs.net.

I took the kids to watch the SORCS race there last fall, real close to me here in Ringgold. I`ll deffinitly give you call when the weather drys up a bit.

I took the kids to watch the SORCS race there last fall, real close to me here in Ringgold. I`ll deffinitly give you call when the weather drys up a bit.

The soil here holds up well when its wet. Better than alot of places because its real sandy. I've built a kids track since then as well.