I see many of the same site members here..

also are on the kdxrider.net forum and I have tried to register what seems like a dozen different times but still can not log-in because I never recieve an email from them to activate the account.

Was wondering if you guys ever had a problem or if there is some secret handshake to register because I am flat unable to figure out why their registration process does not simply allow the registration without being such a pain.....:lol:

kdxrider used to be somehow affilitated with dirtrider.net, in fact I think you could get to the kdx forum from it

maybe if you register there you can gain access to kdxrider.net

I'm registered over there too but I still have never recieived any way to log-in to the KDX site..........***??

The following groups are available for you to join

User Group Joining Conditions Join Group

Damn Yankee Dirt Riders

North Eastern US Riders Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.

Group leaders: Papakeith Join Group

Heartland Spodes

Oklahoma Riders Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.

Group leaders: BSWIFT Join Group

Kentuckiana Chapter

Kentucky - Indiana Riders Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.

Group leaders: Jaybird Join Group

Michigan Trail Riders

Michigan Riders Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

Mid-West DirtRiders

US Midwest Riders Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

North Texas Smack Pack

North Texas Riders Requests to join must be approved by a group leader.

Group leaders: TwinSpar, Okiewan Join Group

SoCal Wrecking Crew

SoCal Riders Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

Southern Spodes

Southern States Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

Team DRN Mile High Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

Utah DRNers

Utah Riders Anyone is free to join this usergroup Join Group

Check your spam folder in your email.

Check your spam folder in your email.

+1 That's a lot of the time the problem.. Spam Blocker.

I have the same problem, No email. Not in the spam box either. It's quite frustrating.

Might also try a different e-mail client. Some places I've found won't deal with my Gmail but will work with my Yahoo mail and no problems.

Might also try a different e-mail client. Some places I've found won't deal with my Gmail but will work with my Yahoo mail and no problems.
If the site is associated with DRN, then that's the problem. DRN has a long-standing policy to not allow the use of web-based email accounts for registration. At least they used to, I haven't been on that site in years. I think it's run by a bunch of narcissistic ass holes.

kdxrider.net and dirtrider.net are not the same site.

Canadian Dave's JustKDX is associated with dirtrider.net.

I "cracked the code" somehow..I'm able to log-in now..........it was not a spam filter issue..........I tried my normal Outlook Express/Roadrunner account and two different Yahoo accounts but they never recieved any replies.........still ain't sure how I logged in but it's working now........

I registered at KDXRider with a Yahoo account, no problems.

Man, Don't let Vince hear you say his site is associated in any way with dirtrider.net. His site was created because of those jerks! Ha!!

skipro3, don't discredit his actions in all that. :lol:

If the site is associated with DRN, then that's the problem. DRN has a long-standing policy to not allow the use of web-based email accounts for registration. At least they used to, I haven't been on that site in years. I think it's run by a bunch of narcissistic ass holes.

I did learn of Ron Black of RB DESIGNS on that site. HE WILL be doing a head job and then the carb mod when my money is right to get it done.Hell,i probably won't be able to wait on my money being right so i'll just state that when I have the money,he'll get my head and carb.

I assume at that point,there will be nothing else to do to my KDX short of kx forks or hybrid modding or boring the cylinder.I don't think i will go to that extreme so RB DESIGNS will be it.