Sign in to follow this  

Our DRZ site is awesome but.......

Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a new toy. Still have my DRZ 400 SM of course!!! The new toy is a Honda TRX 400 EX. I have been trying to find out good info such as proper jets with air box lid removed . Nobody seems to know anything at that branch of thumpertalk. We are all spoiled here at the DRZ site.... If we need to know something we get answers!!!!

We are all knowing drz geeks! Kinda like a cult. Ya, Ya, Thats it. Now when the comet passes by, pass the koolaid, grab your scooter, and ride, ride, ride.

Hey guys,

I just recently purchased a new toy. Still have my DRZ 400 SM of course!!! The new toy is a Honda TRX 400 EX. I have been trying to find out good info such as proper jets with air box lid removed . Nobody seems to know anything at that branch of thumpertalk. We are all spoiled here at the DRZ site.... If we need to know something we get answers!!!!

Just think if you would have got the LTZ 400 all of the same aftermarket parts for the engine would have fit and the knowledge was right here. The 400EX is a good Quad too.

that is why I bought an ltz when I finally was able to justify having one. So much info on here that is so easy to apply to four wheels. Bad part is I have started the same addiction on four wheels, I can't leave it stock and must modify.

Yeah, the Suzuki with basically the same engine as the DRZ would have been a good choice. But the great price I got of $3999.00 for a brand new 07 Honda TRX 400 EX sealed the deal for me. And they are stone reliable just like the old XR's were.

theres some info in this thread that might helphttp://www.atvtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5764

i just saw that you've posted a thread there and of course the help you need isnt there like it is here.what your thinking in your thread is what your going to have to do.even if it takes all year.then once you've experimented you,ll be able to give back that knowlage in that forum.