RM 250 Radiator swap?

I have a 99 RM 250 with a damaged (leaking) left radiator. After a bit of research it looks as though, buying a used one is the cheapest route.

My question is can a RMZ 250 2006 radiator set work on my 99 RM 250? It is not the same set of year, although the mounting points look the same, and both are about the same size and they are both aluminum.

?:lol:

Welcome!

I can't answer about the fitment, but I've had Mylers repair mine and they did a good job at a reasonable cost - lower than I could find the radiators used.

http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

JB weld to the rescue, fixed my left radiator that I accidentally drilled a hole in, and no I do not feel like explaining how that happened.:lol:

myler's radiator repair, send it in, he does a great job

Thanks all,

ill give him a try. The radiator is pretty f'd up tho, but ill see.

Thanks all,

ill give him a try. The radiator is pretty f'd up tho, but ill see.

you'll be pleased, mine was twisted, craked, and bashed in from the side so bad that the first 2 rows of cores were kinked in to the point that they were closed-off (it fell over in my driveway and the rad hit my concrete porch right on the edge :lol:), he straightened it, pulled out the bashed in cores, and welded up the crack, so well that if i didn't know where the damage was ......i'd never know