DRZ mechanic/ shop in santa barbara

i dont want to install my MCCT myself.

does anyone know if there is someone or someplce where i can bring my drz in santa barbara?

Save your money do it yourself the guy at the shop doesnt know how

to do it either just do a surch here and do it step by step.

Santa Barbara Motorsports (Goleta) sells and services DRZ's. I personally haven't had a good experience with the service shop but others have had nothing but good reports.

Kawasaki of SBA (Goleta) is friendly and has good service. Thou not specifically for DRZ's they can pretty much do it all.

MotoLoco (Downtown) gets most all of my service in SBA for all my bikes. (I know a couple guys at Kawa of SB so I go to them occasionally) They definately do it all and Gene (the owner who is there every day) will take care of you. I have had Gene send me elsewhere to get parts for cheaper than he could get them for me instead of just taking my $$. MotoLoco IS the local moto 'garage' as opposed to the other 'stores.' (My experience with SBM is that they are there for your money not for your bike...... which is how I found ML).

There is more in SB but these are the ones I've tried....for what it's worth....

I don't like riding alone since I'm just getting back into it. I'm out past Goleta. Have an "S" and also a bunch of guys at my work are getting into it. BTW if you riding Oso with just CA plates don't be surprised if you get stopped by the ranger for not having green sticker. I had to dual register with DMV and pick up a sticker.

Save your money do it yourself the guy at the shop doesnt know how

to do it either just do a surch here and do it step by step.

I agree, easier than changing the oil. Bronco has a no-brainer instruction steps.
I don't like riding alone since I'm just getting back into it. I'm out past Goleta. Have an "S" and also a bunch of guys at my work are getting into it. BTW if you riding Oso with just CA plates don't be surprised if you get stopped by the ranger for not having green sticker. I had to dual register with DMV and pick up a sticker.

Oh brother! You mean at the very end where it turns into dirt? Ive stopped at the forest office to get a permit, isnt that enough? A short somewhat nice ride when there arnt too many horseback riders and Mt. bikers. That is a very big cliff to have to swerve and go off. I was there when a guy had just gone off the day before. We stopped on the trail because we found a pack of some sort and looked in it. We left it because we figured someone else would be back for it. As it turns out a guy was laying 150ft below us at that very moment and been there for 2 days. He was riding a quad alone lost control and went off. We didnt shut our bikes off when we stopped or go to the edge of the cliff or we may of seen or heard him. He ended up setting a fire to be found and rescued. They did find him and I heard they were going to fine him for setting the fire. He was really, really jacked up and lucky to be alive. A few months later I went back and saw his quad was still down the ravine.

I have never seen rangers on the trail, only in the camp ground at the base.

thanks 2wheel and everyone else

gotta love tt