Cr 250 coming together!

Bought some shroud graphics today (thought it was shroud graphics only) then i opened it and found 2 lower fork guard stickers too, but they aint even close to fit my fork guards...

The bike is a Cr 250 2003. graphics was for 02-07.

Anyone who knows what bike they are for or if they have made some misstake at ufo?

26342035.jpg

Edit; some pictures of the other plastics.

26342031.jpg

26342022.jpg

26342021.jpg

Also bought some haan wheels with red hubs and silver rims, got a red renthal fatbar mounted, also got myself a carbon fiber rear brake disc guard.

Got my rear and front suspension in to be changed for my weight, also made a carbon fiber holder for my hourmeter, ill come with more pics later.

Im talking about the white plastics, not the graphics lol

bought the whole kit from a swedish company, www.24mx.se.

Nice to hear bout the homemade graphics, now i dont need to feel sad for swapping them for the ufo ones?

Edit: another thought just came up, it stands RC on them... not CR.

Have anyone seen this stickers before, might it be some ricky carmichael edition or something?

he had some woodpecker thing on his cr 250 though, didnt he?

Ordered new piston, crank bearings, crank seals, and some other stuff today.

Also pulled out the reed valve and noticed some plastic thing i've never seen in a reed cage before, guess it is to improve low rpm power?

some pictures of how the bike looks like at the moment;

26453011.jpg

26453025.jpg

26452933.jpg

26452922.jpg

26452928.jpg

26452914.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A little update, pictures coming later today.

Just came home from balancing and measuring the crank, so its all good now.

Also have changed the main bearings, picked up a new wössner piston.

Took my back wheel and placed it under the hydraulic press to straighten it up, worked very well.

Now the fun begins, to assemble everything!

Where did you pick up your white plastics? Ive been looking for a set and I cant find anywhere that sells the 02 newer cr kit.

I bought mine from DennisKirk.com.

Part# 615142

Honda Side Panels

Part# 615136

MX Rear Fender

Part# 614257

Honda Front Fender

Part# 615139

Honda Radiator Shrouds

I was looking at post #8 it looks like your frame may have a little gouge in it below the hour meter, mine has one in the same spot, the rad is bent and it caused the shroud to be pulled too tight against the frame causing the gouge.. Nice job on the tools btw.

Your right, got a little gouge there, weird thing is that my rad is not bent :/

Need to check that thing out, thanks for mentioning it!

Got kinda scared a little while ago, put the crank in and put together the crank cases, then i tightened all bolts and noticed a seal in my bag with new gaskets, nuts and stuff.

Man thought i forgot something but i checked out the art number and it was the gasket for the exhaust pipe, didnt recognize the shape ?

And for the tools they were pretty easy to do, got all machines i need at work!

The welding job could have look better though, but was my 4th time or something i welded so im happy with it anyway.

put on the new wössner piston and the cylinder and cylinder head yesterday with som new stud bolts and nuts.

26634625.jpg

Need to take it apart to drill 2 lubrication holes in the piston though, ill update later today with some more pictures.

And i need to clean the engine some more, not done yet ?