Shoei Helmets made in Japan??

Just received my new Shoei VFX DT helmet and noticed the sticker on the side of it, made in Japan... I thought they were made in the USA...

Shoei and Arai helmets are made in Japan. Most of the other helmets are made in China. Bell helmets were once made in the USA but I think they are made in China also. All of my helmets have been either Shoei or Arai.

Just received my new Shoei VFX DT helmet and noticed the sticker on the side of it, made in Japan... I thought they were made in the USA...

I'd rather find out it was made in Japan than China.

Steve

i wouldnt worry about anything made in japan.

yeah them Japs make good stuff lol

Right on. I have nothing but confidence in the Shoei or Arai name, I just always thought they were making them in USA...

:lol:

i wouldnt worry about anything made in japan.

There was a time when I was growing up my Dad said not to buy anything made in Japan/Jap-crap! Listening to our President maybe were headed back to that! Remember the Union label.

I'd almost rather have something made in Japan then the USA. I have a Arai.

thats half the reason i bought my shoei

thats half the reason i bought my shoei

Exactly what i thought too. Japanese helmets don't use work lines or whatever you call them where everyone puts in one screw while there on a belt and it all adds up. Machines only make the shell and liner but look at shoei's website for how they hand apply EVERYTHING and check EVERYTHING :lol::worthy: Same with arai too!

I have an Arai and a Shoei now. Both are high quality helmets that have a great backing and warantee program as well.