stupid

Bought 09 husky early jan 2nd husky have been talking up husky for 4 years love the bikes, so friend buys husky 2 weeks latter saves 1000? says to me first thing "if you know huskies so well why didnt you wait 2 weeks":p :lol:

gotta' love that, eh?

I tend to hesitate just long enough to get screwed in some unthinkable way every time I make a big decision...

sorry to hear it

What about the people who bought a truck for $40,000 and 2 weeks later you could buy the same truck for $30,000?:lol:

Or the person who bought a used one for $30,000 at 8% interest and his buddy who bought the new one for the same price at 2% interest.:worthy:

Yep! Sit around long enough and things will happen. Luck or screw of the draw. Shiz happens! Its all a big game.

Deals have to start and stop somewhere and there are always going to be those outside of that window that are pissed.

My riding buddy just got a 2008 TE610 for $5,700 OTD, taxes paid, everything. It was from a dealer in Kentucky, he had to drive 500 miles one-way to get.

He picked the bike up on a Saturday night afterhours at a warehouse distribution center. The bike had a few miles on the odometer.

Since he has gotten it home, he is having the following issues:

Missing coolant reservoir cap

Wrong battery, ground wire not connected, battery not charging

Kickstand is 2 inches too short

Header pipe was already blue

My riding buddy just got a 2008 TE610 for $5,700 OTD, taxes paid, everything. It was from a dealer in Kentucky, he had to drive 500 miles one-way to get.

He picked the bike up on a Saturday night afterhours at a warehouse distribution center. The bike had a few miles on the odometer.

Wrong battery, no battery strap, ground wire not connected, battery not charging

So, who's to blame? :lol:

Wrong battery, no battery strap, ground wire not connected, battery not charging

I'd take it right back, all 500 miles.. and tell 'em to shove it and give me a new one. Then again, I'm pretty stubborn.

Coolant cap, battery, someone needs to take care of, kick stand, was the bike engineered to sit on a flat floor or lump dirt? As long as I have been riding the dirt was lumpy and I always picked a spot to park that fit the stand I had

Blue pipe, Uh that is guna happen

Waited threee months to get the bike guess I should have waited 2 weeks to pic it up:banghead:

short kick stand would make me think it "was" a super-moto with 17in wheels?

I don't think anyone in this world has made a major purchase only to hear from a "friend" that they got a better deal. Sometimes it's real sometimes it's not, we all have friends that have to one up everyone else.

Most important is to be comfortable with the deal before you lay down the cash, not afterwords.

Probably the same dealer with stupid low prices on Cycle trader and don't know their product line from one brand to another. Sometimes the lowest price is not the best "deal" Would be nice for your buddy to call the new HSQ customer service hotline and make this an issue at the corporate level. Dealers like this are not good for the brand regardless of price.

Got to see my friends 2008 TE610 up close today, nice looking bike he has.

The fuel injection is super nice, bike started right up in 25 degree temp. Rode it around the block, and it felt very stable and roadworthy. Smooth idle and acceleration.

Dealer is sending him the missing reservoir cap, but no fix on the kickstand yet.

The headlight seemed very dim, any upgrade for that?

Looking forward to swapping up in the trails soon.