proud owner of both 2 and 4 kawi's! :)

hey guy's as of yesterday i went on a spending spree, im in denial from my kxf still being in the shop, so i went out and bought an 01 kx 250 any idea's on how these bikes perform, at the price i got it at i couldnt pass it up... the cr's now soon to be up for sale!!:lol: its got some goodies like muffler, cr high bars skid plate etc etc

Search for some posts from Jeekins, no1clyde and others who own the L model series bikes to find their good information on those year KX250's.

Congratulations on your purchase, and even more so, to get rid of the Honda. :lol: (just kidding) OK, not really :worthy:

Its a fine bike, jet it right and ride it. The weakest link is the lower shock bearing but you should lube everything as it is "new" to you. I like these bikes alot and they are very affordable.

Ed

Search for some posts from Jeekins, no1clyde and others who own the L model series bikes to find their good information on those year KX250's.

Congratulations on your purchase, and even more so, to get rid of the Honda. :banghead: (just kidding) OK, not really :busted:

hahahahaha, that made me luagh :worthy: im personally a kawi guy thats all ive purchased exept the 99 cr its a reliable bike but very slow :lol:.
Its a fine bike, jet it right and ride it. The weakest link is the lower shock bearing but you should lube everything as it is "new" to you. I like these bikes alot and they are very affordable.

Ed

ok, thanks for the help clyde ill take a look into buying some new bearings for that, thanks alot guys!:lol: