Sign in to follow this  

Suspension in Sydney.AUS

Hi does anyone know where i can get suspension done in Sydney AUS???

does anyone know where RG3 is in NSW??

2 words my friend... Terry Hays.

He runs and I believe owns Shock Treatment in western Sydney (Wallacia). Not only does he do the best work around but he also has an awesome test track where he will dial in his work to best suit you.

Only negative for you specifically would be that he does Race Tech stuff and not RG3 from my understanding.

A legend none the less though.

2 words my friend... Terry Hays.

He runs and I believe owns Shock Treatment in western Sydney (Wallacia). Not only does he do the best work around but he also has an awesome test track where he will dial in his work to best suit you.

Only negative for you specifically would be that he does Race Tech stuff and not RG3 from my understanding.

A legend none the less though.

dosent matter if its not RG3 i just thought that was trick hahha but thanks i will have to get it done next time my bikes up in syd:thumbsup: :lol:

yeah, go visit Terry, very knowledgeable guy. Did a course at his place last year and his set up is fantastic.

just quickly it doesn't actually bother me but can anyone please quote me/ or what it cost you for what he did??

thanks ollie

just quickly it doesn't actually bother me but can anyone please quote me/ or what it cost you for what he did??

thanks ollie

I think about 6 months ago a fork revalve was about $250 and shock revalve was $175, plus any extra parts needed. If you need springs you'll be looking closer to $700 total for front and rear setup. Their prices are about the same as all the other reputable suspension tuners around, but Terry is a lot more knowledgeable than some i feel. Just my opinion.