Ti Springs

hey has any one got Titanium Springs in their wr or yz because i was going to change them to my weight so i thought i would go ti for weight any got them??

What rate are you looking for?

hmm sounds noobie but i don't know how to read them, all i know is that i read this mag and it had a chart with weights and stock rates both shock and spring are wrong for me (70kg) not sure in pounds.

hmm sounds noobie but i don't know how to read them, all i know is that i read this mag and it had a chart with weights and stock rates both shock and spring are wrong for me (70kg) not sure in pounds.

What do you weigh, what type of riding do you do and what skill level are you? :lol:

clubman skill level, 154 pounds and hardcore enduro with constant flatlanding jumps like a rhythm section with only one jump

I'm sorry I dont know what Clubman skill level is. Is it like begginner, Junior, or intermediate? I am assuming you are on a WR?

yea racing but not at all pro like racing for fun so intermediate

if you search in the suspension forum you will find that:

1) the oem yamaha ti spring is progressive

2) the black plastic clip/holder can/will fail and that causes even more progressiveness

3) the rebound is different with ti than steel

4) the weight savings from ti over steel is pretty impressive

and yes i have a RCS 5.0 that i use

if you search in the suspension forum you will find that:

1) the oem yamaha ti spring is progressive

2) the black plastic clip/holder can/will fail and that causes even more progressiveness

3) the rebound is different with ti than steel

4) the weight savings from ti over steel is pretty impressive

and yes i have a RCS 5.0 that i use

1 shock or fork spring im assuming shock as its SPRING not springs??

2 what black plastic clip holder where??