What do I need for e-model fcr install?

you can do it a couple of different ways.

#1]a)sudco belmouth adapter

b)e-model carb to head boot

c)vac nipple for the s-model petcock or e-model or wr petcock

#2]a)e-model airboot

b)e-model carb to head boot

c)vac nipple or e-model or wr petcock

Why 2 threads??

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you MAY need to rejet it - you may wish to search / look around this forum and the technical forum to get a base point and then go buy the jets (and I'd DEFO recommend an extended fuel screw) so that you can fit them all in whilst the carb is off the bike so you know you've a good start point. The jetting also depends upon what other mods you have.... as well as the altitude at which you use the bike mostly.

As for fitting - its not the most difficult thing to do, but its VERY tight. I believe some undo / remove the left side engine mounts to get to it better. One "top tip" is to use a hair dryer / heat gun (but low setting and not for too long with the gun) to heat the air boot, and then squeeze it backwards towards the airbox and outside of the frame to give you a bit of room to get the thing in and the old one out. However, you MAY have to fit it to the boot first, and then pull towards the head. despite what some say, it DOES fit to an S air boot - I did it, and I'm no mechanic by a looooooooooong way! Just took a bit of thought and effort, but it IS do-able.

You'll need stock E throttle cables too. Or Motion Pro 04-0196 cables.

I didn't think it was a tight fit. I just removed the two lower subframe bolts and loosend the upper subframe bolt. That way, the subframe can be shifted a few inches...makes all the difference in the world.

I used a stock E manifold and stock E air boot. I also used a stock E airbox...this isn't at all necessary...I had it so I used it.

You'll have to rejet just as you would in any application. Bear in mind, the only extended fuel screw that will fit without coming in contact with the starter is the KienTech.

Do the Taffy mod too while you have the carb on the work bench.

Tipsy

well it sounds like he's got the bike....or knows somebody that does. Why go thru the trouble of buying the TT kit when you can get everything you need right there?

regardless....it's REALLY not that much to get together

Yeah, yesterday was my first time and it took about two hours. I could see where it could take 20-30 minutes, but I am a crappy mechanic who had to keep checking the posts to make sure I wasn't screwing it up. It's on there now, though (maybe even on correctly...we'll see).