Sign in to follow this  

Hooligist Maximus

Who is a "Hooligist Maximus?" I want to see more SM's off road. I cruise down the road and hit spots all the time now and I love it! It is fun and adventurous. I have some secret spots I found. I hit them sometimes and just kick back for a while. Like this one. It is right smack dab on a cliff over looking a beautiful beach. And someone was nice enough to leave a van seat for there for me to sit on and enjoy the view. It must not be THAT secret but secret enough. I love this spot and view.

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

Then there are some hill climbs...they are pretty minor at this point because Im just starting to do them. I get a lot of odd looks sitting on these hill tops or hillsides. This pic is a hill climb that gets really steep at the very top. I would love to see someone try and make it to the very top. I dont have the nerve to try it. It looks doubtful I could make it but I think the right person and enough momentum they might.

IMG_1087.jpg

Anyone else find lines thru trees or bushes they follow? Or hill climbs while out on a cruise? I want to see how steep someone can climb these bikes. Motivate me to try and make it to the top of this hill. I have found some really cool spots that I now call my secret spots. The hill in this pic isnt one of them, in fact if you are from California you may recognize this particular intersection. But I am having a lot of fun searching out places that are off the beaten path. This same day, yesterday, I also hit a Chevy dealership that had a bunch of stairs in front of their showroom. I went down them 3 times and then took off and went to a few other places. The dealership was a crack up because they were looking at me like what the heck is this person doing? Nobody stopped me they just stood there and starred.

• Like 1

Motivate me to try and make it to the top of this hill.

Reverse psychology. You will never make up so give up. Leave this hill for a better rider with a better DRZ. Even if you bought more aggressive dirt tires and when you started to loose traction you could ride over brush for traction you are still to chicken to try it. You may have to lay the DRZ on its side a couple of times trying and you would never survive the 2 foot fall to the side. Only one person can climb that hill and its the person that made the trail. No gas for you unless we see you at the top:thumbsup:

Well, I don't know about "maximus" but my DRZ does see it's fair share of offroading though.

Picture028.jpg

Picture044.jpg

I posted these a few days ago but got no love, This was seriously a stream. Way to much slippin and sliding.

Im always offroad. I need to find me some bmx jumps lol

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_3103-1.jpg

IMG_3103-1.jpg

To JRMobb,

That is one beatiful view. Thank-you for sharing:thumbsup:

Reverse psychology. You will never make up so give up. Leave this hill for a better rider with a better DRZ. Even if you bought more aggressive dirt tires and when you started to loose traction you could ride over brush for traction you are still to chicken to try it. You may have to lay the DRZ on its side a couple of times trying and you would never survive the 2 foot fall to the side. Only one person can climb that hill and its the person that made the trail. No gas for you unless we see you at the top:thumbsup:

Kjpiel - You just want to see me eat that hill:smirk:

I'm thinking if I go up on that hill again perhaps on a busy weekend, someone with a bike like mine may look up and have the nerve to try it. It wont be me, Yes, I could do it on my dirt bike no problem what so ever. Im not going to attempt stuff Im almost certain I cant do. Plus the top of that hill will scartch my bike up good. The bike fell over that day I took the pic, scratched the hell out of my shield:cry: I could barely lift it up and off the ground off the hillside. If it fell at the wrong angle I may not even be able to lift it at all! Plus doing stuff like this alone is well...dumb:bonk: And I dont want to trash the bike more then I already have, besides that is what the dirt bike is for. But, I do plan on finding more secret spots and diverse terrain. Un-ordinary places to ride.

That being said...those are all REALLY NICE PICS everyone has shared and I thank you. I have to admit the most unusual over all is from the Pipe Chef. I would like to see more SM wheels (It's just not the same with knobbies) I probably should have posted this in the SM forum but I like the peeps in this one and Im partial to the DRZ. I havent crossed an off road stream on mine yet but, I would think that would be a formula for falling with slicks. Now if it is really un-ordinary places ANY tires will make up for the lack of challenge. Perhaps un-ordinary places like on a runway or in a building, on top of a building. Does anyone have the nerve to ride through a super market and have someone else film it? Maybe in one door and out the other? It may help if you know who owns the market.lol You know...places you dont expect to see a bike period:busted:

Debi - I have a plan and a place when you come. For years I've looked at this place and wanted to rip across it on my dirt bike. Now that I have a plated bike it is possible but one of us will have to pull over off the frwy to video the other doing it. Then we will have to meet somewhere after that because security will be looking for us :lol:

So damn childish:banghead: This bike turns me into the devil.

OK...I re-thought my post and Im thinking it probably isnt a good idea after all. I dont want to give "us dirt bike looking bikes" a bad rap. As we are having more and more land taken away from us and our reputation needs to be better. So TRY and keep the places legal or get permission first. Maybe tell them you woud like a photo Op.

I ve taken my sm to a few gravel pits and such and climbed some hills I thought I couldn't. As long as it isn't so loose that I start to lose forward momentum I do okay. I also had to slowly roll backwards a couple of really loose gravel hills. The dunlop sinks fast.

Motivate me to try and make it to the top of this hill.

Sun you are a hooligist Maximus :lol:

I double dare you. :worthy:

If you make it you get the grand prize.

moms.jpg

Kjpiel - You just want to see me eat that hill:smirk:

I'm thinking if I go up on that hill again perhaps on a busy weekend, someone with a bike like mine may look up and have the nerve to try it. It wont be me, Yes, I could do it on my dirt bike no problem what so ever. Im not going to attempt stuff Im almost certain I cant do. Plus the top of that hill will scartch my bike up good. The bike fell over that day I took the pic, scratched the hell out of my shield:cry: I could barely lift it up and off the ground off the hillside. If it fell at the wrong angle I may not even be able to lift it at all! Plus doing stuff like this alone is well...dumb:bonk: And I dont want to trash the bike more then I already have, besides that is what the dirt bike is for. But, I do plan on finding more secret spots and diverse terrain. Un-ordinary places to ride.

That being said...those are all REALLY NICE PICS everyone has shared and I thank you. I have to admit the most unusual over all is from the Pipe Chef. I would like to see more SM wheels (It's just not the same with knobbies) I probably should have posted this in the SM forum but I like the peeps in this one and Im partial to the DRZ. I havent crossed an off road stream on mine yet but, I would think that would be a formula for falling with slicks. Now if it is really un-ordinary places ANY tires will make up for the lack of challenge. Perhaps un-ordinary places like on a runway or in a building, on top of a building. Does anyone have the nerve to ride through a super market and have someone else film it? Maybe in one door and out the other? It may help if you know who owns the market.lol You know...places you dont expect to see a bike period:busted:

Debi - I have a plan and a place when you come. For years I've looked at this place and wanted to rip across it on my dirt bike. Now that I have a plated bike it is possible but one of us will have to pull over off the frwy to video the other doing it. Then we will have to meet somewhere after that because security will be looking for us :worthy:

So damn childish:banghead: This bike turns me into the devil.

Oh sounds GREAT:lol: I will also have my helmet cam too:smirk:

I told you this thing turns you into a teenager again :banghead: and we wonder why our kids act like they do :busted: