kx125 muddy

is it OK to get the bike muddy what thing do I have to be waching out for like the first is to wash it and then what

is it OK to get the bike muddy what thing do I have to be waching out for like the first is to wash it and then what

dude one post at a time, try combining them too. you can do what ever you want, just means you have to clean it better, more often, service the bearings etc more often and off couse seals and such will wear much quicker, things rust and corrode.

getting muddy,thats the fun part,but like sean said the more moisture youre bike see the more work you have to do on clean up.just cause you got youre bike muddy doesnt mean you have to tear it apart everytime you wash it to grease everything.if you do alot of mud riding then i would repack my bearing atleast once a mounth an lube cables to.if you use a hi pressure hose like the car wash then the water pressure pushes water into youre bearings an seals.i personaly try not to pressure wash my bike.soak it with a garden hose,let it sit 5min to loosen mud,then spay off the thick stuff,then use a cleaner (like simple green)spray an let sit for couple of min. then hose off.get some cheap brushes with handle(some use toilet brushes)let sit in sun to dry or use air compresser to blow dry,after its mostly dry i go around my bike an spay chain,peg pins an spings,foot shift lever,kick start lever pivot etc with wd40 because it pushes water out.try to when you ride an wash youre bike to keep water out of the airbox.hope this helps. kawie:ride:

that's guys