Sign in to follow this  

Disband RCMP

Just curious here, a friend wants to sit outside the copshop (on foot) holding a giant sign saying DISBAND THE RCMP NOW.

He was searching online to see if it was illegal to do so.

Is he ok as long as he stays on the sidewalk?

Are there any laws he would be breaking?

I am not sure if I support his cause but it definately has me thinking.

I can't really get into the details but... he feels they have too much power, and aren't accountable for their actions, and I guess he thinks we would be better off without them at this point.

Is he ok as long as he stays on the sidewalk?

Are there any laws he would be breaking?

He can test the RCMP's power and maybe they'll answer those questions for him while making him accountable for his actions.

It should fall under freedom of speech I would think.

I'd rather not give the pigs a reason to harass me though.

Your freind is retarded if he wants to test the patience of the RCMP...Trust me, it won't fall into his favor.... :lol:

"Legality" has nothing to do with the RCMP being able to make your life difficult......

Well I think he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I guess its what he wants to do.

Maybe i'll train a camera on him and see what happens.

He can test the RCMP's power and maybe they'll answer those questions for him while making him accountable for his actions.

Well I'm starting to see the light on the subject, I think the RCMP are at the point of being allmighty and getting away with murder...just doesnt seem right to me, where the public is held accountable for their actions in our society and the RCMP'z sure aren't.

I think way to often we are frustrated when those in uniform are not held accountable when they cross the line.

Unfortunately a bad cop can turn an innocent situation into a nightmare just as quickly as a criminal can.

I hope your friend treads lightly and the video isn't too action filled.

Well I think he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I guess its what he wants to do.

Maybe i'll train a camera on him and see what happens.

I`d like to see that!!!!

Your freind is retarded if he wants to test the patience of the RCMP...Trust me, it won't fall into his favor.... :p

"Legality" has nothing to do with the RCMP being able to make your life difficult......

LOL.... I actually got bad gas for this post????:ride: I make no apologies for using the term "retarded" if you took offense to it. His reasoning is truly retarded if he wants to test their patience.

Whoever it was can PM me and I can show you a picture of why you don't piss off cops...

some people sure are lame, i didnt give you bad gas

so my friend went ahead and did this, i wasnt there sadly

i guess the cops started laughing at him ahahahaha

LOL...not worried about the bad gas at all....just found it weird someone would take offense...

Guess the cops didn't take him seriously?:ride:

Maybe tell him to take his concerns to a newspaper or something? I'm all for speaking your mind, but I strongly belive if you haven't been put in someone elses shoes for a day you shouldn't be out picketing...

Tell your freind to go on a night time ride-a-long with a local cop... he may have a little more respect when he sees the bullshit they have to deal with... I would probably snap and start shooting some of the losers out there...

Man I sound old... hindsight is 20/20 tho... I wasted a lot of time and money fighting with cops and courts... nothing good came of it...:p

• Like 1

So I guess theres no video :)

Yah he said he's got something bigger planned in the works but no info on his master plan yet.

Yah he said he's got something bigger planned in the works but no info on his master plan yet.

So what you are saying is if I see flashes of light to the East it will be tasers and not lightning??...:)

wow maybe he is right then with the RCMP having to much power If that statement is true at all !!!!

o for shur they have to much power and i have even smoked a joint with a rcmp officer well he was on duty! truly legality has nothing to do with it!

wow maybe he is right then with the RCMP having to much power If that statement is true at all !!!!

That's not my point really... My point was that the RCMP can give you a hard time just by you getting on their bad side...especially if it's a small town. Might be just a matter of them pulling you over every time they see you and holding you there to make you late for work because there was a "glitch" in the computer system. A police officer doesn't have to go to the point of total missuse of power and breaking their code of conduct to make your life more difficult

They should have the power...it's the missuse of that power that can be concerning. That missuse of power would be a little more tempting if you are a little shit towards them... ie. picketing a police detachment