3 09 crf450's

i have a question, me and two other friends are going to buy an 09. if we all went to the dealer together would we have a better chance of getting a better price or should we try to go on our own? i called a local dealer here in southern california and he said he could do around 7k when i told him i wanted 3 bikes. is that a fair price??

thanks guys:ride:

Find the dealer with the best price. Dealer's are not going to want to move off their price at all. If you are going to take 3 units off their hands, you will be better off trying to get extra's from them. They have far more leeway with gear, parts and accessories.

i have a question, me and two other friends are going to buy an 09. if we all went to the dealer together would we have a better chance of getting a better price or should we try to go on our own? i called a local dealer here in southern california and he said he could do around 7k when i told him i wanted 3 bikes. is that a fair price??

This is not a bad price at all if it's out the door. Got mine for $7500 OTD. Some on here got their's for $6850 I believe but that was going out of state... Good luck , your going to love this bike...?

I bought only 1 bike from my dealer in Ohio and got it for $7500 out the door w/tax which is about $7K. I'd say you can do better that 7K for 3.

SCM Motorsports in santa Clarita is $6899 OTD. Got that straight from the owner, Al. If you need a name, pm me. BUt you should walk in and ask for Al. Then tell him you heard SCM was $100 better than LA Honda.

thought they were like 7700 at L.A. honda which would put SCM @ 7500-7600.....did you mean to put 7899?

$7699 is about what I thought they were... at least that is what OTD cycle sports has them for, and their prices are usually pretty good. I figure anything better than that is a good deal.

but yeah... what is the dealer cost? anyone know?

thought they were like 7700 at L.A. honda which would put SCM @ 7500-7600.....did you mean to put 7899?

Dun2500 - you are right, I miss spoke. It was 7700. Al said $100 bucks cheaper than LA Honda. Thanks for clearing that up and sorry to the rest for a bone head goof on such an important detail. I am sure Al is going to kick my butt for that one.