Mods for kx65 forks

Hi

Before i start taking juniors forks apart i would like to hear if any of you have succesfully moded these forks for better performance.

im looking for more rebound damping, i dont feel much difference from clickers all out or in

the schock seems to work pretty well though

its sad that kawi still has these outdated forks on the 65, when the bigger bikes are getting better and better

thanks in advance:worthy:

Kim

you can buy aftermarket cartridges for them, outside of that - not much modding you can do to those shocks.

Hi

Before i start taking juniors forks apart i would like to hear if any of you have succesfully moded these forks for better performance.

im looking for more rebound damping, i dont feel much difference from clickers all out or in

the schock seems to work pretty well though

its sad that kawi still has these outdated forks on the 65, when the bigger bikes are getting better and better

thanks in advance:worthy:

Kim

Kim, Billy E at Powerband Racing has done extensive work with the KX's, and is regarded as one of the best shops here in the states for mini suspension, with several national championships to his credit. He does have representation in the UK (close as I could get you), it might be worth a look: http://www.powerbandracing.com/

While the factory forks are a bit dated, a quality suspension service (front and rear), will make the bike more enjoyable to ride for your aspiring rider. But you already know that.

Hope this helps

Matt4x4: Ok just what i thought ,i have an ekstra set so i will take it apart and see if it is worth the effort trying something myself

Or

p3ga: thanks for the link , i will look into it and give them a call maybe they have replacementparts they ship .

thanks

Kim