INDY SX 2009 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Definitly not top 5, he'll probably wind up crashing out or getting in a fight with the 30 second board girl or something...

And she will probably kick his ass.........I am pretty sure Miss SX has more muscle mass than he does.

I would like to see Josh Grant back on the podium, he has some serious speed, but is having some trouble the last two weeks keeping it together for all 20 laps. Broc Hepler looked good last week to, so if he stay upright, he should be in contention for a top 5 finish. I dont see how James could lose at this point, the guy hasnt seen a terrible start all year, and its obvious at this point that no one can match his speed. Maybe the wall of death will knock him down, and give someone at chance. J-Law racing this weekend could be interesting. He could be up front, but its hard to tell with this kid. He's hot one weak, and a total scrub another.

1 (I'm going out on a limb this weekend)

So, do you think tonya harding will go after james? or are you expecting a meteor to strike in the start straight? Pretty much gotta be one or the other.?

Oh, I forgot, jlaw is supposed to be there. He'll probably pick a fight with james, james will kick his butt in 1:34 and start two laps behind the field, and catch everyone except reed. Reed fans will say 'looks like chad finally has something for james!'

:worthy:

So, do you think tonya harding will go after james? or are you expecting a meteor to strike in the start straight? Pretty much gotta be one or the other.?

wowowo..back it up there. I've been callign for Bubba every weekend here. I'm just saying I think it is Reed's turn now. I didn't say how he would get the win, I just think he will...one way or another.

BS

hmmm, my last guess was a 9 second gap and it was TO SMALL!!!

so, let's try 12 seconds

CR

again 3rd is the toss up. does hepler have more stamina? what about JG or Vpo? kw on the right meds and does he "feel" it. short or milslaps? does hill catch a break? rolling the dice.....

vpo

stroupe

pourcel

izzi

Are you talking about Atlanta? If so you were right on the money.

Here's how I HOPE it goes cause this puts Reed back in the lead.

338 will get 8th

Oh, I forgot, jlaw is supposed to be there. He'll probably pick a fight with james, james will kick his butt in 1:34 and start two laps behind the field, and catch everyone except reed. Reed fans will say 'looks like chad finally has something for james!'

LOL, yeah, because staying out of pre-race fights is part of racing too!