Tonycar107 where is my title?

You screwed me. Betrayed the trust of this form. I am truly disappointed - Buyer Beware. I left you details of the next course of action on your answering machine. :lol:

he has 25 total post. .14 per day since signing up. i am not sure if betraying the trust of peeps here are a concern for him. what did ya buy from him?

he has 25 total post. .14 per day since signing up. i am not sure if betraying the trust of peeps here are a concern for him. what did ya buy from him?

i know. - i was advised to post this by a respected member of the TT community.

if any one knows tony they really should urge him to do the right thing.

he may not have know the title was junk but he should at least refund the money.even at that the bike is already built!

i'm not saying we should ruin his life....but maybe public embarrassment. i know it doesn't matter b/c he prob never looks back and he prob doesn't even feel bad which is the worst part. i'm dealing with an ebay seller right now and it sux

i know. - i was advised to post this by a respected member of the TT community.

i just read the thread in regards to this.......i understand now.....what a pile of garbage that guy is. i hope things work out for ya man!

i just read the thread in regards to this.......i understand now.....what a pile of garbage that guy is. i hope things work out for ya man!

and i was being nice in that thread.......

if you have an address, it's time for a road trip

take a :banghead: & make him :lol: like this for a few months :worthy:

if you have an address, it's time for a road trip

take a :banghead: & make him :lol: like this for a few months :worthy:

i have an address and a friend who lives 30 minutes away.

Uh-oh... I'm sensing some impending besmirching...

Uh-oh... I'm sensing some impending besmirching...

i bet he has a cat....

Hand it ofer to the state police in his state. If you are in different states that makes it federal.

Pin his ass to the cross. I HATE thieves.

Hand it ofer to the state police in his state. If you are in different states that makes it federal.

Pin his ass to the cross. I HATE thieves.

thats a great idea..... i was not aware of that option

I think we should go easy on him. The poor bastard has to live in Florida. Isn't that punishment enough? :lol:

Just send Guiri after him. If he showed up on my doorstep I would hand the title or money over yelling "please for the love of god, get that horrible looking grill away from my door!....Hey, wait, aren't you John Gacy???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

:lol:

Why do people have to act that way? Rip people off, they ruin it for all the honest ones out there. Pendaho's!!!

Sometimes a "visit from friends" is enough to encourage people to do the right thing. Hopefully he steps up and takes care of this soon.

Just send Guiri after him. If he showed up on my doorstep I would hand the title or money over yelling "please for the love of god, get that horrible looking grill away from my door!....Hey, wait, aren't you John Gacy???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

:lol:

ok thats just mean :worthy:

I got from Tonycar107 a gas tank , he seemed nice guy... , he gave me tracking numbers , he was answering real fast to my e mails etc...

I thought he was an honest person...

ok thats just mean :lol:

Roger that, 10-4!