Sign in to follow this  

new zook to keep the drz company

its a left over 06 rm 125. Thanks to OTD cycle sports the price was right. Its not exactly the pit/ play bike most people own, but i am sure this will be much more fun! i did a 2-5 gear wheelie down my street on its maiden voyage:banana:

HPIM2677.jpg

HPIM2674.jpg

HPIM2675.jpg

HPIM2676.jpg

HPIM2678.jpg

a: change your sig :lol:

b: are you sure 2-5 wheelie is proper break in technique...whatever, it's a 2stroke :worthy::banghead:

i'd like to get a pit bike like that

Nice bike. I miss the good ol dayz of two stroke race bikes... Not that they are not around, just not getting proper attn.:lol:

thanks guys!

its been a while since i have been on a smoker, especially a new one. its going to be fun:banana:

2 years later, adding another suzuki to the family. Not sure if it's my age catching up to me but a sport tourer has been calling me for the last year. Today is my 4 year anniversary and the little lady gave me clearance to pick up a new bike. It's a buyers market out there and you guys should take advantage! OTD has one of these on hold for me, hopefully i can pick it tomorrow or saturday. It's a 2011 gsx1250fa 2010-GSX1250FA.jpg

funny thing is, my riding buddy told me it was an old man bike lol after much reading i found the marketing on these bikes are towards 45 -55 years old...oh well, guess i am getting old quick!

Today is my 4 year anniversary and the little lady gave me clearance to pick up a new bike.!

OMG...This is rare..you must have found a good one....:thumbsup:

But perhaps there is an ulterior motive here......

To me, it sounds like the "little lady" wants to get into some two wheel action.....:thumbsup:

Is this a good thing?....I find carrying a pillion to be excess baggage......

but with the power that's 1250 has got ,you probably won't even notice she's on the back........:bonk:

Anyways ...Enjoy your new ride.....:cheers:

that type of motor responds well to performance mods , at first the power will be more than enough .

if you need anymore .. you can make them rip !

You are correct! It's not a r1 by any means, i'd kill myself on one of those. I figure a 100ponies should keep me happy for the time being. But you know damn well ill be modding it! full exhaust and a remapping of the FI alone will produce results!

OMG...This is rare..you must have found a good one....:thumbsup:

But perhaps there is an ulterior motive here......

To me, it sounds like the "little lady" wants to get into some two wheel action.....:thumbsup:

Is this a good thing?....I find carrying a pillion to be excess baggage......

but with the power that's 1250 has got ,you probably won't even notice she's on the back........:smirk:

Anyways ...Enjoy your new ride.....:cheers:

Yeah, she is great.....i wish i could get her on the back of my bike. Perhaps this one will entice her!

Great find.. OTD of Denver (and Eddie) provided me a NOS 2003 RM250 a few years ago.....

Have fun with the Sport Tour bike... Shes a nice looking bike

Thanks man!

a NOS powered RM? sounds wicked, should have guessed it came from eddies shop:lol:

The worst part is the OTD shop near me has closed. The one i am doing business with is in Los Angeles county about 40 minutes away from me. Would you guys believe i am having a hard time finding a ride to the shop!?! I do not want to pick it up in the truck cause i can only imagine trying to unload this bike by myself so i figured i would break it in by riding it home....any ways, yeah....i can't seem to get down there to pick my bike up :bonk:

Thanks man!

a NOS powered RM? sounds wicked, should have guessed it came from eddies shop:lol:

:thumbsup: NOS=New Old Stock,, I know you now that but for others reading :cheers:

Yes, the OTD I was using in DENVER also closed :thumbsup: Sad really, the biz model was absolutely perfect for me.. I don't need a salesman, I need a casher. I don't need the newest model, last years is fine and the availability of this years is great as well. I thought they had it all down pat.. but it seems, more folks with $$$ wanted something OTD was not.

Send out the motor to Eric Gorr for a 144 big bore. best thing you could ever do to it!

:thumbsup: NOS=New Old Stock,, I know you now that but for others reading :cheers:

Yes, the OTD I was using in DENVER also closed :thumbsup: Sad really, the biz model was absolutely perfect for me.. I don't need a salesman, I need a casher. I don't need the newest model, last years is fine and the availability of this years is great as well. I thought they had it all down pat.. but it seems, more folks with $$$ wanted something OTD was not.

Actually i was typing while the coffee was brewing....It was early enough to where i was actually thinking a nitrous powered bike:lol:

Yeah, the economy really hurt a lot of great businesses. I am with you on how OTD operated. I thought it was a recipe for success. there is nothing worse than a shop operating like a used car depot

125's are a blast to ride
Send out the motor to Eric Gorr for a 144 big bore. best thing you could ever do to it!

Guys.. might want to read the WHOLE thread... I think you missed some stuff... likes dates of postings and the current theme. :thumbsup: