New guy/Moose Contour handguards

Hey DRZ’rs, new guy here. Been lurking for awhile . . . this site is awsome. I bought a 2003 DRZ400s last fall and I am hooked. She runs fricken awesome, but since this is my first bike in the last 20 years, what do I know. I may have got lucky…it only had a single owner, who happened to be a Suzuki mechanic. Still discovering the mods he had done as I learn more about the DRZ, and get into new areas… All that was mentioned when I bought it was that he had ‘ported out the valves’. Since then, I’ve found it has wider pegs, aluminum handle bar, 3x3 air box mod. I’m 6’5”, so I put on the Big DR risers (wow, what a difference), and unabiker rad guards (my buddy bounced it off an oak tree and bent up the fill side rad pretty good), and TT case guards.

Anyway, has anyone installed the moose contour handguards/deflectors? Just wondering if they go on slick, or if they’re a hassle…. I guess I’m asking this ? a little late, cuz I already bought them. Any feed back would be killer.

I have them on my bike. I didn't buy them but I have pulled them on and off a bit. my bars have a removable spreader and they do interfere a little, but i haven't messed with it enough to get it right. i think that might be what I do today. Did you get the deflectors?