New Bike

Is this a good deal ? I picked up this bike last night for $1600.

Excellent,very low hours new condition and loaded with extras. Has been stored for 2 years so everything is fresh and bike is GREEN STICKER Legal. Options include Powroll 144 kit, CDI, 26 Mikuni, Yoshimura exhaust w/spark arrestor, RM85 forks,KX100 rear swing arm,shock,rear disc brake,skidplate/frame cradle, new wheels & tires,billet triple clamp,Renthal Twinwalls, spare suspension, carb,airbox. Must see, Over $5K invested.

NewDRZ125-1.jpg

NewDRZ125-2.jpg

Man that's one hell of a deal. You got lucky, top marks.

Lets see it :lol:

Ok, i finally figured out how to post pics. and there it is.

dude 1600 is a great price for that. Have fun

where did you find it at i want it for that price

Craigslist. The guy had it advertised for $1800 for a couple of weeks, I contacted him and offered him $1600 and he took it. This bike looks brand new. From what I have looked up he has at least $3500 in extras plus the $2600 purchase price in the bike. His son rode it for a year or so then grew out of it and it sat in the garage for 2 years before they decided to sell it.

DSC_0001.jpg. This is what I got for $2200.00 its 2006 with same things as yours only differents is mine 170 poweroll motor and 19/16 rims and I though I got a good deal. You got a great deal.

no....thats a bad deal....sell it to me....ill take the hit instead of you...haha!

Tom

Best of luck with the bike!

DSC_0001.jpg. This is what I got for $2200.00 its 2006 with same things as yours only differents is mine 170 poweroll motor and 19/16 rims and I though I got a good deal. You got a great deal.

Nice bike for $2200 but.......for $1600 his is much different.....just look at the kx100 rear :p Dude I'm sending in the Po-Po you got a steal....wait'll Zook see's it:thumbsup: Shaaaaaaawiiiiiiiiinnn:banana: ggggggg

After being out of town last weekend and being sick from Sunday to Thursday, I finally got a chance to fire up the bike. Simply put, THIS THING RIPS. The throttle response is lightning quick, and it pulls really hard until you let off of the throttle. Funny thing is the airbox is not opened up at all except for the snorkle is removed. Comments on this would be appreciated. Mark, the guy I bought this bike from must really know what he is doing with these because it is absolutely an awesome bike.

Yeah my comment is ...I'm even more greener with envy!

You got it all...ENJOY

Is anyone interested in buying this bike from me? I just found out last Friday I will be without a job here in the next few weeks, and this thing must go. You can e-mail me at ajohnson829@charter.net . All offers will be considered, but please be reasonable.

OK. Anyone interested? For sale $1,600. Just what I paid for it 4 months ago. Need to sell. The Obama Plan (unemployment) does not pay very well and I have a spender for a wife. Lucky me. Someone buy this bike.

sorry to hear about your situation. I have a daughter due within the next couple of weeks, or I would be all over that (and I would even come and get it) At that price that thing should sell instantly I would think....maybe others are in the same boat as you? :ride:

I would buy it in an instant if I were near Cali.

I have a daughter due within the next couple of weeks,

:lol::ride::) congrats!

Thanks Bruce, your avatar make me smile...I cant wait!

Tom