When should I apply new graphics

Just got my new graphics in and was wondering when I should put them on. Should I wait until it warms up? My bike sleeps in an unheated garage. I will apply them in a heated garage with a heat gun and windex methed, but I am afraid when I role her out to the unheated garage the graphics will shrink up on me. It is still getting down to the 20s at night. Should wait or go for it?

Just pull the parts that are going to get the stickers and keep them inside for a few days until the glue has set up 100%. I don't know if the cold would have an effect on them but that's what I would do.

Use Windex and a heat gun or hair dryer like you said. Put them on while the plastic is ON the bike. It's much harder to do if the plastics are off the bike. So then, after you install the graphics, take the plastics off the bike and bring them in the house. Let them warm and dry in the house until you're ready to ride.

If you aren't married then you can bring the whole bike in the house! That is what I used to do before I got married. I have a heated garage now though, so no complaints.

If you aren't married then you can bring the whole bike in the house! That is what I used to do before I got married. I have a heated garage now though, so no complaints.

Or if you are married but you no longer want to be, you could bring the bike in the house. :lol::worthy:

Haha! Don't think the wifey would appreciate the whole bike, but I will definitely bring in the plastics after I apply the graphics. Good call guys and thanks for the input!