E model fcr

I bought a 2004 drz 400 e model fcr 39 to install on my 05 drz 400 s. Will I need to re-jet the carb prior to install? If so, what kit and which needles and settings? Will I need to add fuel mixture screw as well? Setup is as follows:

3x3 mod

fmf hi-flo header

yoshi slip on

riding in phoenix az

elevations of 1400 to 6000 feet

Depends on what is currently in the carb and how the bike it came from was set up. You need to look in the carb and post what is in it.

I will not receive the carb until next week. I have ordered the e-model hardware for the install. Should I go ahead and order the jet kit and fuel mixture screw? I would like to know if I can get things set up properly while the carb is accessible and off the bike.....should I do go ahead and do the taffy mod as well? thanks for the help.

I will not receive the carb until next week. I have ordered the e-model hardware for the install. Should I go ahead and order the jet kit and fuel mixture screw? I would like to know if I can get things set up properly while the carb is accessible and off the bike.....should I do go ahead and do the taffy mod as well? thanks for the help.

i am in gilbert, ride the same elevation ranges, same mods except i have an RS-3 full system, im pretty happy with: emp needle, middle clip, 155mj, 38pj, adjustable pilot airscrew at 5/8 out from closed, and whatever main air jet comes stock, sry i forgot, 200 sounds familiar. ever go out to sycamore? pm for a ride