Sign in to follow this  

E model fcr

I bought a 2004 drz 400 e model fcr 39 to install on my 05 drz 400 s. Will I need to re-jet the carb prior to install? If so, what kit and which needles and settings? Will I need to add fuel mixture screw as well? Setup is as follows:

3x3 mod

fmf hi-flo header

yoshi slip on

riding in phoenix az

elevations of 1400 to 6000 feet

I will not receive the carb until next week. I have ordered the e-model hardware for the install. Should I go ahead and order the jet kit and fuel mixture screw? I would like to know if I can get things set up properly while the carb is accessible and off the bike.....should I do go ahead and do the taffy mod as well? thanks for the help.

I will not receive the carb until next week. I have ordered the e-model hardware for the install. Should I go ahead and order the jet kit and fuel mixture screw? I would like to know if I can get things set up properly while the carb is accessible and off the bike.....should I do go ahead and do the taffy mod as well? thanks for the help.

i am in gilbert, ride the same elevation ranges, same mods except i have an RS-3 full system, im pretty happy with: emp needle, middle clip, 155mj, 38pj, adjustable pilot airscrew at 5/8 out from closed, and whatever main air jet comes stock, sry i forgot, 200 sounds familiar. ever go out to sycamore? pm for a ride