Bike don't start after FCRmx installed...

I was very happy today , i removed my "old style" fcr and after some hours i installed my new to me fcr mx , but the bike didn't came to life....

The carb came from a '02 yz426 , when i had it my hands i made some checks just to be sure that everything was in order , slide was ok , inside was clean , all the jets where in place , i install the emn needle , 160 main , 45 pilot , 100 pilot air , 200 main air , i also installed the stealth fuel screw i had from my other fcr , everything where in place , i also adjust the squirt + 'o ring mod What could i've done wrong ??? ?

I did everything right as i can think but bike didn't came to life... i tried with choke , nothing... i checked all the clamps everything was ok .

I didn't installed the gas tank , i just put some gas in the carb just to see if everything was ok but they didn't...

I'm sure you probably did, but I have to ask: did you prime it to fill the carb before trying to start, or did you just leave the petcock in the "on" position? Also, did you install the vacuum nipple and run a line from the vacuum nipple to it? Hmmm, is this post going to get flagged for using "cock" and "nipple" so much?

I'm sure you probably did, but I have to ask: did you prime it to fill the carb before trying to start, or did you just leave the petcock in the "on" position? Also, did you install the vacuum nipple and run a line from the vacuum nipple to it? Hmmm, is this post going to get flagged for using "cock" and "nipple" so much?

No i don't even installed the tank , i tried to start it but i had the carb bawl full with gas , also my tank+petcock are from a klx400r , same as 'E model .

Hmmm, is this post going to get flagged for using "cock" and "nipple" so much?

?:worthy::banghead:

No i don't even installed the tank , i tried to start it but i had the carb bawl full with gas , also my tank+petcock are from a klx400r , same as 'E model .

I'm no expert, but im guessing if you tried starting it more than once you've probably drained that bowl pretty low possibly below what it would require to start the bike.

Try tossing the tank on with the petcock open and seeing if it goes.

If not i'd bargain that something in that carb is plugged up.

Make sure you have "spark" at the plug. Pull the plug lay it on top of the head and crank the engine you should see and hear it spark. If you have spark you probably don't have fuel. Put the tank on correctly, put the petcock on prime and crank it. It should start

My bike is ALIVE !!!!!!?:worthy::banghead::busted:

It was nothing of all these , am ashamed , the gas tube tricked me... i was pissed , i was tired and i didn't think the most simple thing.... The gas tube didn't passed the gas to the carb bawl... I don't really know how i can translate what i did but everything is ok !!!!

Thank you for all the tips/interest ??

My bike is ALIVE !!!!!!?:worthy::banghead::busted:

It was nothing of all these , am ashamed , the gas tube tricked me... i was pissed , i was tired and i didn't think the most simple thing.... The gas tube didn't passed the gas to the carb bawl... I don't really know how i can translate what i did but everything is ok !!!!

Thank you for all the tips/interest ??

Hey, we're just glad you're bike is up and running. It's funny how often it's something dumb like that. Trust me, as I've been trying to learn how to wrench on my bike I have done some DUMB things. Very dumb.... :bonk:

Hey, we're just glad you're bike is up and running. It's funny how often it's something dumb like that. Trust me, as I've been trying to learn how to wrench on my bike I have done some DUMB things. Very dumb.... ?
Rock and roll!

Kick the tires and light the fires!

Larging and charging!

Shake and bake!

Congrats!!!

Thank you guys but i still feel like a first-timer....:worthy::banghead::busted:?

Damn , it was SO SIMPLE...