Sign in to follow this  

New Skins on the 1998

Does anyone know if any companies make graphics for the 1998 RM250 anymore??? I am looking for some but it seems like people have forgotten about the 2-strokes!!!!

Thanks!!!! :lol:

They were both pretty fugly so I sold 'em both and got me a YZ. :banghead:

Thanks for the clarity. :lol: IMO, they look similar enough. The '01 model looks notably different.

Anybody who wants to get it right on plastics for these models please don't pay attention to me.:worthy:

Someone put the gay 99-00 shrouds before on my bike, but I just got some 98 shrouds.:lol:

FMF still has some graphics out there i just put a set on my 99 (the ugly one to you guys) try ebay there is a guy on there that has these for almost all years

DSC_0012.jpg

FMF still has some graphics out there i just put a set on my 99 (the ugly one to you guys) try ebay there is a guy on there that has these for almost all years

DSC_0012.jpg

Dude, it looks great!

To me, the 96-00 rad shrouds appear similar to me. I had a '00 noted earlier and found it hard to find nice graphics. Those FMF ones are great.

:) The FMF graphics look good. I like that there kind of plain. I think a lot of the new style graphics have to much going on.

Here's mine. I wish I could find a new set. I might end up designing my own if I ever finish this turd.

IMG_0138.jpg

I have a Sunstar purple anodized 53 tooth rear sprocket that came with the '96 project I bought this winter......might hang it on the wall of my shop as a reminder of a....uh...."better" time. :)