Sign in to follow this  

agentsmith mia????

Banned. There is a thread in the general forum that discusses it. It is locked, as I am sure this thread will be shortly. You'll have to search for it as it is more than a few days old.

I just had ESP in La Crescenta go over my bike. Suspension, motor, jetting, etc. etc. I have not ridden the bike but on a long ride but I like the way he does business. Shop is immaculate, they are professional and reliable.

RIP agentsmith (as a poster only of course). You have many loyal friends here and your departure will not be forgotten. :lol:

I know where he is :lol:
Ya,if the CRFS guys ONLY knew!:worthy:
  • Like 1

Ya,if the CRFS guys ONLY knew!:lol:

Hah, brilliant!

I hear he is in the NW......

Yes, he is there as well. And the NW is happy to have him. :worthy:

Total bullsh!t, if I were him I'd open another account and continue to "spam" AS racing is the best!

The saddest part of the whole thing is they deleted all his posts and now 90% of the information on this site has been rendered useless. They did a great job ruining their own site in my opinion. On the bright side he is still on crfsonly

It definitely sucks that all those threads are ruined and all, but I do feel for Brian on this one. The same thing happened with Yanni but Yanni never meant disrespect by any of it and became a TT sponsor. I do still think AS was a great guy in the most part but if he was doing what exactly what Brian said he was doing in his post then its definitely not wrong on TTs part.

Total bullsh!t, if I were him I'd open another account and continue to "spam" AS racing is the best!

Thats a stupid thing to say. If I were him I would have asked to become a TT sponsor and reaped the benefits. I don't know how much TT charges but I'm sure it's not unreasonable, and with 214,015 members and growing its a very, very good place to advertise. Especially considering he's pretty much famous here. :lol:

All I'm saying is its not like the mods just kicked him off because they didn't like the guy. They gave him more than enough warnings and he chose to continue breaking rules and thats what has to happen.

I've spoken to AgentSmith post-banning, and there's a lot more to the story than has been reported. I won't recant the story for him, but suffice it to say that he was in contact with the TT owners. Full communication was the issue. He was certainly trying to play by the rules.

Yeah, I'll miss the advice of AS. He always went out of his way to help anybody with any questions.

On the other hand, I can understand the "business side" of the argument as well.

A lot of us will miss his advice, but also know where to find him if we need to.

I can't debate the banned part because I don't know all the facts and don't want to either.

Either way, if AS can see this ... thanks for the advice in the past :lol:

Yeah, I'll miss the advice of AS. He always went out of his way to help anybody with any questions.

On the other hand, I can understand the "business side" of the argument as well.

A lot of us will miss his advice, but also know where to find him if we need to.

I can't debate the banned part because I don't know all the facts and don't want to either.

Either way, if AS can see this ... thanks for the advice in the past :lol:

:worthy::banghead:

I think he has more class then that. Also all they would have to do is kill the IP address.