Well the local police bought a Mule....

I was at my local bike shop with a buddy of mine today and i seen two cops looking at a brand new mule. i went up to them and said "so your buying something to chase us with huh" he laughed and i said "this should be fun", you see around here i live out in the country and i always ride in open fields and old railroad beds and always before the cops didn't stand a chance. im looking forward to getting chased buy the popo on a mule. lol they dont stand a chance. remind me to put my other # plates on tho lol

100_2971.jpg pick of my popo loser lol

Yeah!:banghead::busted::lol:

"We were chasin' this guy riding illegally on private property....He smoked us as we poked along in our mule and we never caught him! Damn! The only description we got was a blue Yamaha with "253" number plates and the name "Zack Layne", so I guess we got nothin!"

:lol::worthy::lol:

Haha!

lol i have a set of plain white # plates im gonna put on when im not racing. and its not private property is city property

OR you could not be a complete idot and not ride where it's illegal to. Dirtbikers are already fighting the bad image, we don't need idiots fanning the flames.

Don't stall that four-stroke or you might be in some trouble. :lol:

OR you could not be a complete idot and not ride where it's illegal to. Dirtbikers are already fighting the bad image, we don't need idiots fanning the flames.

Put me down for a +1

true that but in some situations it is illegal to ride your own property so what do you do then? i'm not saying this is or isn't this guys case but in some places its almost impossible to ride unless there is an hour travel involved.

but yeah the mule couldnt catch zack layne in a small town to bad we will never be able to find that guy:banghead:

hah that 4 stroke would get caught so fast!

now on the other hand.. my 2 stroke 300 would put up a smoke screen and shoot rocks like lazerbeams so they wouldnt even know where i went

Put me down for a +1

x infinity.

Funny stuff, but I do have to agree. It's not cool in any way to operate your bike where it is illegal to do so. It's hard enough keeping the trails we have open.

Funny stuff, but I do have to agree. It's not cool in any way to operate your bike where it is illegal to do so. It's hard enough keeping the trails we have open.

You should come to california:foul: . They are pressing so hard to close all of the places to ride and now they are taking money from our OHV funds which were earned by paying for registration :lol::worthy:

hah that 4 stroke would get caught so fast!

now on the other hand.. my 2 stroke 300 would put up a smoke screen and shoot rocks like lazerbeams so they wouldnt even know where i went

part of that is true....you would be shooting rocks everywhere but you also would just be sitting there spinning your rear wheel not going anywhere fast:moon: :lol:

You should come to california:foul: . They are pressing so hard to close all of the places to ride and now they are taking money from our OHV funds which were earned by paying for registration :lol::worthy:

It doesn't matter who's ripping off who. If it's prohibited to ride there, then it's OFF LIMITS!!! Once it's off limits, then those who feel like it's their duty to ignore the prohibition will just add to the ammunition of the other side in this fight.

And as for having places to ride, no matter how messed up the People's Republik of Kalifornia is, count your blessings because not many states have as many areas to ride as Cali does.

true that but in some situations it is illegal to ride your own property so what do you do then? i'm not saying this is or isn't this guys case but in some places its almost impossible to ride unless there is an hour travel involved.

Like most of us, I also live in a place where an hour of traveling is required to ride.

I travel an hour to ride. :lol:

It'll be several hours for any of us to find a place to ride if dipshits keep riding illegally and getting everyone pissed off at "those irresponsible dirtbikers".

The Sierra Club and the Obama administration I'm sure are very appreciative that people like the original poster are making their lust for closing acess so much easier.

Your tax dollars hard at work! Those dirt bikers represent all that's wrong with today's society. :worthy:

:lol:

Your tax dollars hard at work! Those dirt bikers represent all that's wrong with today's society. :worthy:

:lol:

And how is that?

he's talkin about rural illinois. like Barny Fief has any pull on the bike parks. he's not even aloud a gun...don't down on him till you know the area he's talking about the cops around here are so bored they enjoy chasing dirt bikes. and if they catch you it's a $75 fine and they are happy with that.

he's talkin about rural illinois. like Barny Fief has any pull on the bike parks. he's not even aloud a gun...don't down on him till you know the area he's talking about the cops around here are so bored they enjoy chasing dirt bikes. and if they catch you it's a $75 fine and they are happy with that.

And your point is? It's still illegal, I drive an hour to ride. so he can load up his truck and drive to ride legally. Illegal means illegal, doesn't matter what your excuse is. and if the cops are that board then theres even more reason to not do it. I hope he gets caught and his bike is impounded and sold.