Out of state MC in CA

If i were to bring an out of stae biie into CA what emissions box on form 343 needs to be checked? The that says meets EPA and CA standards or Just the one that says Epa standards since it was not a CA bike? Thanks

If it's not a Ca. bike, then it doesn't have Ca. emissions. You'd check the Fed(EPA) box. Don't worry.. you're allowed to bring in a bike from out of state.

Yeah... but it must have 7500 miles already AND must already be in your name in the other state. Then there are no questions.

If it's an off-road bike, than it just needed to spend the first three months of your ownership(of it) in another state. Mind you, I haven't checked this "rule" in a couple of years, so it could be different now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now