Sign in to follow this  

09 price

so ive got a decent possibility of a kid at my shop who wants to get into Mx and was wanting to get my 06 so i rode a guys 07 at the track and noticed a what seemed to me a larger improvement so i would lov to have an 09 and ive been lookin around a lil on cycle trader and was seein the blues goin for 5200 and the whites goin for 5300... these good deals or no? anyone seein anything better?

on a side note, i was lookin at gettin a 09 kawi but after riding the 07 i feel better bout getin a yammie again and would rather stick with it since i have a bunch of lil and semi major parts that still could be used.. not to mention stuff that could be swapper over from my 06...granted, i would still like to try an 09 kawi fer shits and giggles

well i havent bought one yet... but ive seen a bunch on cycletrader.com goin for that in 2 diff places in ohio...i was just askin if that was good considering it is an 09...r maybe u think they are hidin sum fees to make it go back up to the 6-7 mark

yeah iv seen a white one out the door for 5000 but it was in florida so then id have to pay like 300 to ship it then build it myself but its definately worth saving the money

well i havent bought one yet... but ive seen a bunch on cycletrader.com goin for that in 2 diff places in ohio...i was just askin if that was good considering it is an 09...r maybe u think they are hidin sum fees to make it go back up to the 6-7 mark

Yea, Ohio would be Honda east..thats where I bought my 09 last July from. Great dealer, but kinda far from you man!

yeah iv seen a white one out the door for 5000 but it was in florida so then id have to pay like 300 to ship it then build it myself but its definately worth saving the money

really???? where at in florida??

Great dealer, but kinda far from you man!

well im orignally from erie pa so i could always pick it up when i go to visit my family... or just get it shipped for like 300... the dealer here sux

you should seriously look at the 08's YZ250fs they have killer prices, i got mine for 3,800 OTD. Most of the dealers want to get rid of them

well i would consider it but they would have to be a great great deal for me to get th 08 just cause if im gona get a new one i want the most up to date one as possible..if they didnt change anything from 08 to the 09s i would def get the 08 but since they did im preferrin the 09 but im not completely rulin it out yet

WHERE in Florida did you see that? I am trying to decide between the 09 kawi and YZF and im looking for a good deal one either of them in Florida, if i can get the yami for 5 or around there then i'll def check it out.

What's up Lemmon. Check out that place in TN (before you buy one (if you are willing to drive up to get it) I am sure they could ship it to you. I bought mine in Feb. of 2007 (it is an 07) for $4200 OTD with 12 months 0 payment and 0 interest. My local dealer wanted $5900 OTD! Plus you will not have to pay taxes out of state. It was nice meeting you guys and hope you all had a good time. Good luck with the bike. You can't go wrong with a Yamaha.

I've been working the dealers here in jacksonville, and no they are not dealing, they advertise on cycle trader their price which include the rebates etc....but then with tax, setup, registration your looking at 5100 OTD for an 08. The MSRP for the 09 is 300 over the 08 and the 09 rebate is only 500, so your still looking at the high side of 5K. just can't deal with losing 1000, dollers when I roll it out the door. IF anyone find one in the south east for low 5K, post it please....

oh for the guy who got an 08 OTD for 3800, what dealer?

I've been working the dealers here in jacksonville, and no they are not dealing, they advertise on cycle trader their price which include the rebates etc....but then with tax, setup, registration your looking at 5100 OTD for an 08. The MSRP for the 09 is 300 over the 08 and the 09 rebate is only 500, so your still looking at the high side of 5K. just can't deal with losing 1000, dollers when I roll it out the door. IF anyone find one in the south east for low 5K, post it please....

The lowest i have got out of florida so far is something like 6700 OTD for an 09. Where are you guys finding these sub 6k deals!?? and do any of those places ship out of state etc?

I'm not proud of it but I just paid $6300 at local dealer in New Orleans for the white 09 yz.

how good or bad did I do?:p

DSC_0387-vi.jpg

hey auburn! we mite be riding on sunday at monster mtn if ur interested? depends on how late we com back from Sx in daytona this weekend...

piro i would think that would be maybe ave or a hair higher for buyin it locally? i just know locally the dealer wants almost 7k otd here is the reason y i started this thread which i saw the prices online in ohio for 5300....sweet lookin ride though..i know i wana get the white one whenever i get a new one so i can take advan of those black wheels and red spring unless of coarse i can swap my ti spring i have now in if i still have my 06 for me to do that

Lemon, I paid 7100 otd, that was with 300 less on advertised price. I really really like the bike though. your ti spring should swap right out. just don't forget to paint it red

good luck bro:ride:

Thanks