What is wrong with me =)

Ok.

Tim asked me today what is wrong with me as I choose a new carb and motorcycle parts for my Bday a couple weeks vs shoes, or the other (his words) girly things. I gave him the preverbial supervisor shoulder shrug and wrong? me? :banghead:

Well I did tell him, isn't it easier now shopping for me :busted: and he straight out said NO you want to many parts and now have 2 bikes and that makes me even more confused.:worthy: I did tell him not to worry as I do give him big hints and he picks up on those well:smirk:

But here is my Bday present over shoes

02-28-09%20002.JPG

02-28-09%20003.JPG

So what the heck is wrong me :lol:

You need to worry when you ask...."Do these carb vent tubes match my riding gear?!?"

:lol:

What's wrong with you? Absolutely nothing, but do ya have a sister? Just askin.

LOL...I take it thats your closet...Looks like you already have more shoes than I have "tear offs" in my gear bag :lol: nice carb girl .

Bike parts AND shoes = win

Sounds perfectly normal to me

Um lets see, I asked for and got a few xmas's ago a Scorpian muffler for my street bike (blue flame anodised), and a bigger gastank for my ktm last xmas...I'd say you're in the right forum!

You need to worry when you ask...."Do these carb vent tubes match my riding gear?!?"

:lol:

:worthy:

LOL...I take it thats your closet...Looks like you already have more shoes than I have "tear offs" in my gear bag :worthy: nice carb girl .

Yes it is and shhhhhhh....100+ pair :lol:

I might have a pair of pink pumps to go with the vent tubes :banghead:

Yes it is and shhhhhhh....100+ pair :lol:

I might have a pair of pink pumps to go with the vent tubes :worthy:

What's wrong with you? It's obvious. You got too many shoes. I've got 1 pair road riding boots, 1 pair road riding shoes (yes, proper shoes for on the bike), 1 pair sneakers, 1 pair old road riding boots I use as gumboots, 2 pair dirt boots (one's only really good for trials as not much support left in them and new ones are too stiff for trials). Oh, I also have a pair of tramping boots, but find the sneakers more comfortable.

If I have to go out, fancy-like, I'd be screwed anyways. I'm okay to wear my riding boots or shoes at work, so it's all good. Hmm, sounds like I've got too many shoes hahaha

Have you noticed any hair starting to grow where it hasnt been or scratching your ass , nose picking . Sounds like you may actually be a man !

What's wrong with you? Absolutely nothing IMO! Your closet looks like mine: lots of shoes (proves you're female) and a carb! Only thing different about mine is that it had all the pieces of a carb while it dried.

I've been getting Jeep parts for the last few Christmas/birthdays. My bike doesn't really need any bling--that's the benefit of keeping a bike until it's long in the tooth, I guess. Let's see, I've gotten Poison Spyder trail corners, a new CB + antenna, a new stereo, a steering box brace, JKS swaybar disconnects, a Hi Lift jack + hood mount, and a set of poly bushings over the last 2 or 3 years. Plus tools :lol:

I buy my own girly stuff. Kris would be a little lost in the shoe department.

ROFL!!!

Your sick Debi and need help!

I knew that FCR is for chicks, that is why the hoses are pink!

ROFL!!!

Your sick Debi and need help!

I knew that FCR is for chicks, that is why the hoses are pink!

Thats why I wanted it, the pink :p

Thanks for everyones respones. I so love it.

Tim (yes I made him read them) sat here shaking his head saying OMG, women are nuts :moon::p:ride:

Debi if there is something wrong with you, I'm ailing also.

Two years ago, my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him bayonets. He didn't blink. He knows me too well. He bought me a whole set of them.

Do I have a great husband? You bet!

Um lets see, I asked for and got a few xmas's ago a Scorpian muffler for my street bike (blue flame anodised), and a bigger gastank for my ktm last xmas...I'd say you're in the right forum!

<LOL> I told her she could have the Titanium footpegs that she was lusting after ... once she stopped crashing so much. :p

E-Ticket

Instead of clothing catalogs in the mail, I get the off-road riding gear catalogs, I love to look them over and put things on my wish list.

Nothing is wrong with any of us.

Nothing is wrong with you guys ....

It's the *rest* of the world that have their priorities all screwed up ....

:p