Sign in to follow this  

Burst MX Shots.

Hey I have seen a few pictures on here where you guys are using the burst feature on your camera. I think it looks insane. Here is an example. Post up yours.

Also, if anybody could post up like 6 pictures where they used this, but did not put them into one that would be amazing. I want to see if I have the ability to do it.

Thanks

Keith.jpg

In the New Adobe CS4, there is a wicked feature that aligns the photos up for you, all you have to do is fade out the edges.

SequnceStepUp2.png

SequenceStepUp.png

SequenceStepDown.png

SequenceRichBetter.png

SequenceDouble.png

SequenceCorner.png

SequenceBeforeStepDown.png

Some Biking:

KevStepDown2.png

KevStepDownSequence.png

kevstepdown.png

BackflipSequencesideview.png

BackflipSequence-1.png

SequenceStraightAir.png

Hey I have seen a few pictures on here where you guys are using the burst feature on your camera. I think it looks insane. Here is an example. Post up yours.

Also, if anybody could post up like 6 pictures where they used this, but did not put them into one that would be amazing. I want to see if I have the ability to do it.

Thanks

Keith.jpg

Was that taken at Red Bud?

WOW even the trees are blended together.

you shoot with the camera mounted on a tripod so the background doesn't change perspective at all. set it at highest burst and be careful you don't press your shutter to hard, it can move the camera slightly and make the image editing harder.

In the New Adobe CS4, there is a wicked feature that aligns the photos up for you, all you have to do is fade out the edges.

SequnceStepUp2.png

SequenceStepUp.png

SequenceStepDown.png

SequenceRichBetter.png

SequenceDouble.png

SequenceCorner.png

Some Biking:

KevStepDown2.png

KevStepDownSequence.png

kevstepdown.png

BackflipSequence-1.png

SequenceStraightAir.png

Hey Avis, where is the track in the first few pics and where is that quarry in the last pics with the mountain bike?

here are a few of mine. i dont use the stitch feature though. i use the background that has the best exposure then cut the rider or whoever out of the other shots paste it on the base layer image then use the eraser tool as well as some blending to make it look good. after that i use the free transform tool on each layer to move the rider around and adjust the size to make it proportianaly correct. also one thing to make sure of is your camera is set on full manual or it it will change ISO/shutter speed and whatnot slightly throughout the burst and make it look not as good.....i shoot them with a tripod and shutter release so i dont have to touch the camera at all.

green08-268.jpg

gorilla-stitch.jpg

l_fd43db8350cbe2700c7d9e51a5f5493f.jpg

SequnceStepUp2.png

SequenceStepUp.png

SequenceStepDown.png

SequenceRichBetter.png

SequenceDouble.png

SequenceCorner.png

Some Biking:

KevStepDown2.png

KevStepDownSequence.png

kevstepdown.png

BackflipSequence-1.png

SequenceStraightAir.png

Man you know how to ride:thumbsup:

Wow thats pretty cool....

So do you need still photos of every frame and then use CS4 to blend them into one pic?

Wow thats pretty cool....

So do you need still photos of every frame and then use CS4 to blend them into one pic?

well if you are going to use the stitch function then yes. i am using CS2 and doing the manual way because thats how i prefer to do it. i was also using photoshop7 for a while doing the same thing. just depends on how much control you want to have. maybe ill post a tutorial later if i dont get drunk.

Was that taken at Red Bud?

That first pic if for sure Redbuuuuuuuud. Big jump by the flag.