Roosted my buddy...oops.

what camera are you using?

My friend has the Go Pro Wide.

Rofl.

bitch needs to get a camera so he can see how bad he gets it... not to often hes in front of me! haha

where are you riding? that looks amazing, especially with you and all your buddies, looks like a lot of fun!

im the guy on the yz.. we are in NJ

Oh well did you get him back good?

where in jersey are you ridin?

im goin 2 mess around wit some friends tomorrow near apple pie hill.if u no where itss at

bitch needs to get a camera so he can see how bad he gets it... not to often hes in front of me! haha

:lol:

dont know where it at... yes i got him back.. im thinking he still owes me about a 100 more times.. LOL got him today with a blast.. he even laughed..

http://www.vimeo.com/3413651

hey peckerhead.. like the vid?

Wow that had to hurt

Sick of it all that was a sweet vid...is there a trail there most the time? didnt look like it....looked liked you would bang through the trees and find a hint of a trail here and there! Very cool, and I cant tell you how many times I have cussed under my helmet just like that when riding....I thought I was the only one....haha

tom

Sick of it all that was a sweet vid...is there a trail there most the time? didnt look like it....looked liked you would bang through the trees and find a hint of a trail here and there!

That's what I was wondering! They fly between trees that are closer than the bars are wide! I have a hard time staying on a 20'+ wide MX track!

haha yeah its a trail.. i marked it out the otherday... we were breaking it in.. looks like a trail now after 7 guys hit it 3 times...

Thanks

Cool vids! Those trails look like a blast. thanks for sharing!

That's cool too... I actually watched your other videos this morning. Any other plans for the cam? E-town would be nice.

This was the first time I heard of Vimeo. 1000 times better quality that YouTube!