Sign in to follow this  

Roosted my buddy...oops.

where in jersey are you ridin?

im goin 2 mess around wit some friends tomorrow near apple pie hill.if u no where itss at

Sick of it all that was a sweet vid...is there a trail there most the time? didnt look like it....looked liked you would bang through the trees and find a hint of a trail here and there! Very cool, and I cant tell you how many times I have cussed under my helmet just like that when riding....I thought I was the only one....haha

tom

Sick of it all that was a sweet vid...is there a trail there most the time? didnt look like it....looked liked you would bang through the trees and find a hint of a trail here and there!

That's what I was wondering! They fly between trees that are closer than the bars are wide! I have a hard time staying on a 20'+ wide MX track!

haha yeah its a trail.. i marked it out the otherday... we were breaking it in.. looks like a trail now after 7 guys hit it 3 times...

Thanks

That's cool too... I actually watched your other videos this morning. Any other plans for the cam? E-town would be nice.

This was the first time I heard of Vimeo. 1000 times better quality that YouTube!