why is oil coming out from drain tubes? see pics

2006 KTM 250 SXF, i bought this bike used and while riding it oil would come out from the bottom tubes and get allover my chain and it used to make a mess because oil would get on my foot and oil all over my back tire. So i zip tied a plastic bag to the drain hoses after 1hour of riding its full of oil....why is it doing this?....and how do i fix it?

IMG_4052.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

I don't know, but maybe the crankcase is

overfull and it's just overflowing the excess?

Most likely the oil is the accumulation of mist from engine blowby... if it's an '06 it's probably time for a rebuild...

I would do a compression and a leakdown test to determine engine wear...

That must be coming from the BLACK hose(crankcase vent) and not the smaller carb vent hoses. +2 on blowby. It has a green tint to the last pic like you may have antfreeze in the oil?? I would drain your oil and check it for coolant. If thats the case then its rebuild time.

yeah, that looks like anti-freeze. Doesn't the radiator blowoff come out somewhere down there?

Yeah, second look it does look a bit greenish??

Oil usually gets milky white with moisture unless a rad drain is in that bundle of tubes and it's just draining into the bag as ChrisKing mentioned... on the new bikes it just drains down the front of the frame...

When i had bought this bike it didnt leak oil from those tubes, but after i drained the oil and put new oil in it thats when all this started to happen, its not antifreeze because my antifreeze is purple and when i check the radiator its allways full. I dont want to do a rebuild, i would rather just sell this bike and get a new one, but if i keep riding it with this problem will it cause any other problems??

When i had bought this bike it didnt leak oil from those tubes, but after i drained the oil and put new oil in it thats when all this started to happen, its not antifreeze because my antifreeze is purple and when i check the radiator its allways full. I dont want to do a rebuild, i would rather just sell this bike and get a new one, but if i keep riding it with this problem will it cause any other problems??

Yeah, the oil would be white if it was mixing internally and coming out the breather... It's pumping oil for some reason...I'm guessing it is due to cylinder pressure blowing past worn rings...

What oil are you running?

Heated oil debate in 5.....4....3....2............. :p

Yeah, the oil would be white if it was mixing internally and coming out the breather... It's pumping oil for some reason...I'm guessing it is due to cylinder pressure blowing past worn rings...

What oil are you running?

Heated oil debate in 5.....4....3....2............. :moon:

:ride::p:moon:

DON'T get them started....:lol::p:banana:

I would like to know why its green?????

like everyone said, i would change your oil, see if the same substance is coming out of there. sounds pretty serious if coolant gets in your oil. hopefully my 06 doesnt ever do that

Mobil 1 MX4T 10W40

Mobil 1 MX4T 10W40

You should be OK with that...

I would do a compression and leakdown test...