Sign in to follow this  

04 yz 125 make over !!!

Well I bought this 04 yz 125 a few weeks ago from a guy in need of fast cash. I got the bike cheap and it looked to have low hours. Here is couple pic's from the day I bought the bike.

DSCF0996.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

after rippng it apart

DSCF1005.jpg

with new tires, decal kit, new top end. Still waiting on the new chain to get here.

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1140.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

It is nothing like fearthis's bikes but should look good on the track, also waiting on what my racing # is going to be.:lol:

whats up w/ no chains.. the kx in the back is also missing one. :lol:

nice bike. looks good!

Thanks everyone. I will post more pic's after I get my numbers on and it is outside. Both the 125 and my son's 85 needed new chains that is why there is none. His 85 is alomost done as well. The other kx is my 04 250 I just redid as well. I just sold it though so i am back to just the 125.

Man, the guy who owned it before you must not have ridden that thing at all, the paint isn't even rubbed off the frame! Nice bike man.

What tire combo did you get?

just cheap ones for spring and will put better ones on later. The front is a mitas c11 and the rear is a Rinaldi rw33. Got both for under $100.00

Nice job. You did a good job on the seat cover.

Nice job. You did a good job on the seat cover.

hahaha that was not me that did the seat cover. A good friend (thanks Mark) worked that thing for over a hour to get it wrinkle free. They are a P.O.S to get on lol

i think jgr graphics for yamaha are going to become the new monster graphics like kawasaki :lol:

looks good.

HAHAHA I think you are right, They are nice looking but I can see every yami for miles with them very soon. The 09 kit was awesome but over $200.00 so maybe next year hehehe.