SnOmaha

:lol::worthy::banghead:

this weather is stupid. I could not wait anymore. Put the Paddle on today and took her out in the snow...BAD IDEA!! The Ol zero sidewall traction not good in snow. still fun for a few minutes, just dont let off the gas:thumbsup:

Im woods riding next weekend no matter what! if i gotta go a few hundred miles i will. hope everyone else got out a little today.

This is what i think of the weather channel:moon:

No kidding man! This up and down weather is annoying... My excitement for today was clearing the walks/driveway and a little snow dorifto in the subaru. :lol:

wunderground says 58 degrees on Thursday, hopefully that'll get rid of the snow.

I went and checked out a couple of shops over in Iowa today just for something to do. I'm ready to ride.

theres a hair scramble in kansas next weekend www.fmhsc.com

Sounds like everyone is ready to go this season! Me too!!!

I did not get out yesterday. I got some parts in last week and made some decent progress on the bike. Almost ready to :lol:

I'm not even close... I have been putting over 50+ hours in at work a week (just got back from Chicago) and trying to do 10+ hours of studying for my CISSP. The Honda needs the forks redone (actually, the entire suspension) and they wr needs some TLC with a hammer before it is trail ready.

One of these days.... :p

I'm not even close... I have been putting over 50+ hours in at work a week (just got back from Chicago) and trying to do 10+ hours of studying for my CISSP. The Honda needs the forks redone (actually, the entire suspension) and they wr needs some TLC with a hammer before it is trail ready.

One of these days.... :p

Dammit Matt!!! Get on it!!!!! :ride::moon: :moon:

Dammit Matt!!! Get on it!!!!! :p:ride::moon:

Yeah dude! You plan on gettin' out this year? :moon:

Tough crowd... Jeez.

It's not like they are a couple frames in a corner with the parts in boxes. Settle down boys. I'm sure I will start feeling the fever here soon and get on it. :p

Call me done with off season maintenance as of this afternoon.

I'm ready!

Call me done with off season maintenance as of this afternoon.

I'm ready!

Me too... just put in new tubes. Moose racing extra thick....What a friggin nightmare to put those in:banghead: they are WAY THICK! i hope to never have to spoon a set of those in again. I hope they hold up.