Sign in to follow this  

For whoever was asking about snow pictures

Back when winter first hit I promised some snowboarding pictures. I finally got around to taking a few today at Keystone. Awesome day, a bit icy before it warmed up. MXchic and I rocked some black diamond runs (sometimes we fell down as we were rocking it, but whatever).

P2280049.jpg

P2280061.jpg

P2280057.jpg

P2280054.jpg

Wow, good for you two! I'd be afraid to try it because I think at the very least... I'd end up with 2 broken ankles.

Wow, good for you two! I'd be afraid to try it because I think at the very least... I'd end up with 2 broken ankles.

You know, a decent pair of boots will help that. I've had some minor boo boos but nothing compared to what I've done to myself dirt biking.

Looks Great FC! Glad you are getting in some good days up there! It's been a pretty good snow season in the high country. Wish we'd get more on the Front Range, though. But there's always March!

Nice pics FC. Makes me want to learn how to snow board. You lucky CO girls!

Nice pics ~ FC looks like a great day out there! :lol: So, where's the Black-D pics?? :worthy::busted:

SUN ~ you and your family need to make a trip up to Mammoth, you'd probably like boardin... though be prepared to spend the 1st half of the day on your a##. :banghead:

2nd pic down is one of the black runs. the rest of the time we were too busy riding to haul the camera out.