04 rm125 front fork clicker problem.

Hey guys, im new to TT, this is my first post! but anyway.. i have an 04 rm 125 and i was setting my SAG the other day and noticed on one of my forks the rebound clicker on the bottom of the fork will not restet to the 0 position. on my other fork it does, but not this one, it just keeps spinning. i know im not doing something dumb like turning it the wrong way lol but i just cant figure this out. any suggestions??

Hey guys, im new to TT, this is my first post! but anyway.. i have an 04 rm 125 and i was setting my SAG the other day and noticed on one of my forks the rebound clicker on the bottom of the fork will not restet to the 0 position. on my other fork it does, but not this one, it just keeps spinning. i know im not doing something dumb like turning it the wrong way lol but i just cant figure this out. any suggestions??

Have the forks been apart recently?? My first thought is the rebound rod inside isn't correctly installed....if not, then the screw could be snapped...

Adam

yes, i put new seals in maybe 4 or 5 months ago, but after i got the forks back together i reset the adjusters to where i had them befour i put the new seals in and i dident have this problem, could it have borken while ridding?? and what will ahppen if i rode with it like this?

Anybody??

well, as Adam already mention, the rebound adjuster rod might not be installed correctly.

Or the rebound adjuster doesn't sit correctly on the piston rod.

Best advise: Take it apart and have a look. Much more helpul than pure guessing.

thanks guys, yea i guess ill just take a look, thanks for the help