Sign in to follow this  

Just got my new wheels on

$600 for everything??? Where can I get tht deal?

Yes sir,

for everything. they are used of course but in great shape not one ding or nick. On Kawasaki forum, ddt1972 He lives in Japan and finds theses over there, they have the same hubs so it takes like 25 minutes to change them over. ddt1972 has a few deals hegoes to auctions and buys older D Tracker stuff which is the same as our KLX's

Dan

Howdy,

Just got the new D Tracker wheels on that I got off Ebay. Looks good if I don't say so myself

000_0278-1.jpg

000_0276.jpg

Dan

Looks great! I think you beat me to those. I was lookin real hard at em but couldn't get my $ together in time. Glad they went to a fellow TT'er.:p

Yes sir,

for everything. they are used of course but in great shape not one ding or nick. On Kawasaki forum, ddt1972 He lives in Japan and finds theses over there, they have the same hubs so it takes like 25 minutes to change them over. ddt1972 has a few deals hegoes to auctions and buys older D Tracker stuff which is the same as our KLX's

Dan

Great, what's this guy's seller ID on ebay?

Not a big fan of switching up the KLX to a street only bike, but I still compliment you on your work. NICE! :p

Not a big fan of switching up the KLX to a street only bike, but I still compliment you on your work. NICE! :p

Thats why i bought a complete set of wheels, that way takes only 25 minutes to go back to dirt. Use these wheels and tires for the back and forth to work deal and My stockies for up at browns camp or my favortie fishing hole.

Thanks,

Dan

Thats why i bought a complete set of wheels, that way takes only 25 minutes to go back to dirt. Use these wheels and tires for the back and forth to work deal and My stockies for up at browns camp or my favortie fishing hole.

Thanks,

Dan

There you go. How far is your ride to work? I have less than 2 miles, and I might actually see one other car on the road. :ride: Yea I know its a rough commute. One stoplight and everyone knows everyone. I wouldn't change it for the world. Peace man. :p

There you go. How far is your ride to work? I have less than 2 miles, and I might actually see one other car on the road. :ride: Yea I know its a rough commute. One stoplight and everyone knows everyone. I wouldn't change it for the world. Peace man. :p

I Have about 9 miles one way not bad at all but alot more fun on the 17's. I live by the Airport in Portland, but work downtown. lots of stop lights and traffic, easy to move around them now.:moon:

Laters...

Dan

Yes sir,

Dan

For the second time, what is the seller's handle on ebay? ddt1972

I don't see ddt1972 sold anything on eBay.

For the second time, what is the seller's handle on ebay? ddt1972

I don't see ddt1972 sold anything on eBay.

Go to the Kawasaki forum and PM ddt1972, ask him to pm you when he has another set. He finds them every once in a while, plus d tracker plastics.

Dan

Go to the Kawasaki forum and PM ddt1972, ask him to pm you when he has another set. He finds them every once in a while, plus d tracker plastics.

Dan

There are a few "Kawasaki forums" which specific one are you talking about?

Can you supply a url link? or just simply answer my question below?

For the third time, what is the seller's handle on ebay? ddt1972

There are a few "Kawasaki forums" which specific one are you talking about?

Can you supply a url link? or just simply answer my question below?

Kawasaki forum.com, and yes I could give the name but I wont with your snippy attitude.

Kawasaki forum.com, and yes I could give the name but I wont with your snippy attitude.

The "snippy attitude" might be from ask a simple question over and over and still don't get an answer, how many times does it take to get a simple straight answer from you? you seem rather imcapable when asked simple questions.

The "snippy attitude" might be from ask a simple question over and over and still don't get an answer, how many times does it take to get a simple straight answer from you? you seem rather imcapable when asked simple questions.

I just read through this thread and I have some observations.

You need to chill the **** out. You are displaying a totally shitty attitude. There's your simple, straight answer. Are you as imcapable(sic) of understanding his response as you think he is of giving one?

You asked a question, and he answered it. I just read through this thread for the first time and did a google search on kawasaki forum and guess what the very first search result was? The very forum he was referring to.

If you're having a hard time getting an answer to your question that you can comprehend, maybe you should have asked it a bit differently.

I just read through this thread and I have some observations.

You need to chill the **** out. You are displaying a totally shitty attitude. There's your simple, straight answer. Are you as imcapable(sic) of understanding his response as you think he is of giving one?

You asked a question, and he answered it. I just read through this thread for the first time and did a google search on kawasaki forum and guess what the very first search result was? The very forum he was referring to.

If you're having a hard time getting an answer to your question that you can comprehend, maybe you should have asked it a bit differently.

How difficult is it to comprehend? was my question clear and simple:

Great, what's this guy's seller ID on ebay?

I did use any prophanity, I didn't ask for the location on the web where to get the seller's identity. Seems to me someone else has difficulty comprehending.