Sign in to follow this  

Supercross J-Law OUT at Indy. "Sick"

Just got the word that J-Law is heading to the hospitial getting an I.V and will not be able to race. 'to sick to race'

Just got the word that J-Law is heading to the hospitial getting an I.V and will not be able to race. 'to sick to race'

Are they drug testing again?

WOW! I'm so pissed I was really looking forward to seeing how he did compared to other riders. :lol:

EDIT(found on racerx): After setting the 5th fastest lap of the day in 450 practice, a stomach illness will keep Jason Lawrence out of competition tonight. Lawrence has been treated by IV in the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center and is now ineligible to compete.

Is this for real! This kid is one let down after another!

He needs to go to detox, clean up and come out swinging.

Kid cant catch a break. Not that he deserves it.

Are they drug testing again?

They must be.

Kid cant catch a break. Not that he deserves it.

Catch a break? Are you serious. He's probably drinking bong water. Real racers race through crap like this.

Wow... you have got to be freaking kidding me... what a disappointment.

Possibly drank to much booze last night and needed the IV from being dehydrated.

Jlawless= constant dissapointment

Pretty sad. I'm shocked One Ind. made such a big deal out of him at the Indy trade show a couple weeks ago. I'm over the kid at this point, $hit's just not funny anymore.

WOW! I'm so pissed I was really looking forward to seeing how he did compared to other riders. :worthy:

EDIT(found on racerx): After setting the 5th fastest lap of the day in 450 practice, a stomach illness will keep Jason Lawrence out of competition tonight. Lawrence has been treated by IV in the Asterisk Mobile Medical Center and is now ineligible to compete.

I thought I read that the AMA said that wouldn't effect his status on racing.:lol:

Pretty sad. I'm shocked One Ind. made such a big deal out of him at the Indy trade show a couple weeks ago. I'm over the kid at this point, $hit's just not funny anymore.

I agree. If a company could commit suicide, One Industries is a perfect example. The fallout won't be immediately felt, but it will at some point. Jlaw pretty much sealed his fate last night.

I thought I read that the AMA said that wouldn't effect his status on racing.:lol:

5.6 Intravenous Hydration

a. At no time during the event will a rider receive any type of intravenous hydration unless such hydration is deemed medically necessary by medical personnel as a result of an emergency medical situation (e.g. heat stroke) encountered by a rider, during, or as a result of competing in, an event, practices, heat races or qualifying sessions that are part of an event.

b. Once a rider receives such hydration during the event, the rider will not be permitted to compete in any further events including, but not limited to, any further practice sessions, heat races, qualifying sessions or final events composing any event in the meet unless and until the rider is released by the medical personnel who treats the rider for the specific emergency medical situation at issue.

5.6 Intravenous Hydration

a. At no time during the event will a rider receive any type of intravenous hydration unless such hydration is deemed medically necessary by medical personnel as a result of an emergency medical situation (e.g. heat stroke) encountered by a rider, during, or as a result of competing in, an event, practices, heat races or qualifying sessions that are part of an event.

b. Once a rider receives such hydration during the event, the rider will not be permitted to compete in any further events including, but not limited to, any further practice sessions, heat races, qualifying sessions or final events composing any event in the meet unless and until the rider is released by the medical personnel who treats the rider for the specific emergency medical situation at issue.

Exactly,

all that had to happen is the medical people to release him. If he was able to run those kind of lap times, he wasn't that sick. There is more to the story. I suffer from nasty stomach issues. So in defense of this clown I will say that he could possibly be having upper GI issues that are brought on by nerves and stress. But, those generally go away after you get out and click off a lap or two. So I'm guessing that isn't it. I'd be more inclined to believe he is suffering from alcoholism. The withdrawl effects from that are crazy.