Sign in to follow this  

06 Crf 250r Bogging

Hey guys, my brother just bought an 06 CRF 250R, completely stock and it has a really bad bog off idle. Quick brap on the throttle and it wants to hesitate. I've heard that a carb insert would fix it and re-jetting. Anyone already fix this problem with their own bike? What jetting did you use or should be used? We are track riding and are nearly at sea level. Thanks for the help.

Tim

Hey guys, new to the sight and absolutely love it. Anyhow, my brother just bought an 06 CRF 250R,completelty stock and it has a really bad bog off idle. I heard that a carb insert would fix it and re-jetting. Anyone already fixed this problem with there own bike. what Jetting did you use or should be used. We are track riding and are nearly at sea level. Thanks for the help.

Tim

well, i have an 06 and i notice a bog most times, my bike is completly stock and soon i am rebuilding it. i called my local shop and asked them if there was anything they could do to tune it, and they said they could put the race specs in that they tested. so i am taking my bike to have them do that after i rebuild it.. so thats what i am going to do to fix the bog, also i heard bolt-on mods don;t work the best..

thanks for pointing my towards the AP mod. I checked it out and think I might try it out.