Sign in to follow this  

First time motocross!!!

Hi all

Ok, this is my first real post, so im kinda new. Here is a couple of pictures of where I was at my local motocross track. It was my 1st time there, or on any motocross track, and I was new to the bike. Yamaha Raptor 250. There are some pics where I practically bottom out the suspension, IDK if this is right? Please help and any suggestions will be appreciated?:lol: THX

Quad102.jpg

Quad108.jpg

Quad109.jpg

Quad112.jpg

Quad140.jpg

Quad142.jpg

Quad159.jpg

Quad160.jpg

Quad153.jpg

Ok here is just a couple of pics for now. If you want to see more please reply and ask. Thank you all! :worthy:

Here is a link to photography: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=754262

Ya, the track is fun, but as you can see in the picture where im jumping off the ski jump, there is tyres laying around in the background, not very organised!

Thx for the reply.

Here ya go.

Quad146.jpg

Quad148.jpg

Quad157.jpg

Quad156.jpg

Quad158.jpg

Quad161.jpg

Quad169.jpg

And a personal favorite!

Quad.jpg

Im kinda running out of images, il take more upload more and post more. Keep checking this thread for new ones! THX.

Looks like you had the whole track to yourself?

I like the last pic. What kind of camera are you using? It takes good pics.

nice looking quad! looks like you know what you are doing!

Where is everybody? There's not a single other rider on that track???

Looks like you had the whole track to yourself?

I like the last pic. What kind of camera are you using? It takes good pics.

Ya, there was no one else there. It was thursday, the last day of the week here. And its a Nikon D2XS. THX

And Zak, ya, thx, but im kinda starting here as im getting a bike soon, so im just getting used to it. But thx, il check it out.

And Fear this. LOL Hahahah, im glad someone thinks so, cause let me tell you some thing..............................I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL, nah im new to this motocross thing, so im learning as i go. But my previous quad was like no matainence low performance thing. Now i really into it. If any of you guys have something that yoyu think i should despiratly know, please tell me.

There really was no one else on the track.

Im going to take more pics and also if you wanna request me to take pics of spacific parts of the bike then i will. THX

THX Attacker 5!