Custom high flow CF DRZ muffler Project.

Okay....So I am tinkering with a all ready great system, In the quest for performance....And quietness.? Several of you have other bikes, and perhaps I could ask for your help. I am looking for a slip on can...With a outer diameter of 5-6 inches...Length of 18-20 inches, and inlet of 2 1/4 inch. Core diameter is not an issue since I only need the end caps...Front and rear. I will use the can for a CF mold of the outer shell, and build the core myself as well.

Any body know what can fit the profile????? Of course if anybody have one of such....Please PM. me......?:worthy:

It will basicly be a CF slip on can for my Z...But designed specificly for a high flow motor.....Pleeeeease help....:banghead::busted:

Erling

Do you want to try my White Brothers E2 elliptical can?

I don`t think it would work, since I am needing the end caps only. I will be using a 2 1/8 inch core... Make a CF outer pipe.... But it is a whole lot easier to just get a used...scratched up can, and then just canibalize the outers. Closest one looks to be the gsxr, but id have to be aftermarket, so to be able to dissasemble it without dynamite. I am discussing the Moab with my wife..... Kidos have all ready voted yes...:banghead: .....So far so good...?:worthy:

Erling

I think eBay is your best bet. Scratched up GSX-R TRS cans show up pretty often. You might be able to pick one up for $20.

Yeppers.....I saw using that yoshi....tri oval... It will be a bit easy`er to CF mold a round can....But I guess tri oval would do as well...

Thanks...?:worthy:

Erling

Tri-ovals? I'm not sure if I've seen a different one. The Yosh mufflers are just so easy and cheap to get. There's tons of them out there and every now and then some squid crashes and the mangled can goes on eBay?

Tri-ovals? I'm not sure if I've seen a different one. The Yosh mufflers are just so easy and cheap to get. There's tons of them out there and every now and then some squid crashes and the mangled can goes on eBay :banghead:

Perhaps ...this will work then...?:worthy:

The inlet is 2 1/4.....You didn`t have to change the midpipe???

Erling

OK, I just quickly ran downstairs to measure it for you.

The profile of the can is 5" tall and 4" wide. It's 12" long but please note that it's shortened. I'm not sure what's the stock length.

The opening is 2" wide.

OK, I just quickly ran downstairs to measure it for you.

The profile of the can is 5" tall and 4" wide. It's 12" long but please note that it's shortened. I'm not sure what's the stock length.

The opening is 2" wide.

Awesome.......That should work......?:worthy:

Erling