Pro racer clutch setup?

I'm just curious what the pro's do with their clutch setup? I remember reading somewhere about Chad Reeds Yamaha, it had an extended actuator arm and who knows what else. I was also looking at some pics, Ricky Carmichael was just using his middle finger on the clutch. I don't think I could make it through a moto with using just one finger on the clutch. I would think they would have heavy duty clutch springs and what not as well. Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure ricky can do it with one finger suzuki probably figured out how to make the clutch pull like butter.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Suzuki would share! I'm hoping someone on here knows. My clutch is pretty smooth and light stock, but not that light.

I was at the ATL SX and in the pits they were giving away a McGrath replica bike. I pull the clutch and OMG. I could have sat there all day playing with it lol. It was perfect. It was really easy to pull but had just enough tension to give real good feel. Man I wish my clutch was like that.

I was messing around with the ktm hydraulic clutches at the MC show, i did like 200 reps on that thing it was so smooth and easy. All the new bikes were super easy though. New cables are helpful or you can buy EZ pull kits. My buddy put a new motion pro cable on his yz250 and it was really nice.

I was messing around with the ktm hydraulic clutches at the MC show, i did like 200 reps on that thing it was so smooth and easy. All the new bikes were super easy though. New cables are helpful or you can buy EZ pull kits. My buddy put a new motion pro cable on his yz250 and it was really nice.

My bike has like 10 hours on it so I don't think a new cable will help. Most of our new bikes have a pretty nice clutch feel to them, but they obviously are not near what a pro bike clutch feels like.

Is a hydraulic clutch even worth purchasing? I've only used a hydraulic clutch on a 400ex.

I've wondered the same thing. I guess we need to make a run to the KTM dealer and pull a few levers huh.