CV4 Rad Hose Pics

Hey guys, I just bought a left over DRZ400SM. I haven't gotten to ride it yet, because of very cold temps and hat stupid white stuff on the ground, so I have had lots of time to think of different ways to mod and customize it.

I also have KTM motocross bike and one of the nicest things I did to it was add CV4 Orange Rad hoses.

I notice that CV4 also makes rad hoses for the DRZ in Yellow, Blue, and Red.

I'm not totally sure how these ould look on a DRZ or how noticeable they will be, so if any of you have them and could share some pics that would be great :lol:

Thanks in advance

Do a search for samco rad hoses. Should be pics of diff. colors to see what they look like on a DRZ

I think there was a UK supplier of similar hoses that people were putting on their bikes, probably some photos around.

Did they seem to cool your bike better when you used them, or what did you like about em?

Looks like the hose kits aren't too expensive.

$73 + shipping on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DRZ400S-DRZ400-DRZ-PRO-RADIATOR-HOSE-KIT-CV4-BLUE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ250369963714

yeah they "cooled" my bike better, as in made it look cooler, haha. It was just one of those bling things that does wonders to make a bike look more unique.

Also, I work at a bike shop, so I get everything for cost so $ is not any object. I just want to see some pics ot make sure that the oses on a DRZ are gonna be visible and worth the investment :lol:

Hey guys, I just bought a left over DRZ400SM. I haven't gotten to ride it yet, because of very cold temps and hat stupid white stuff on the ground, so I have had lots of time to think of different ways to mod and customize it.

I also have KTM motocross bike and one of the nicest things I did to it was add CV4 Orange Rad hoses.

I notice that CV4 also makes rad hoses for the DRZ in Yellow, Blue, and Red.

I'm not totally sure how these ould look on a DRZ or how noticeable they will be, so if any of you have them and could share some pics that would be great :lol:

Thanks in advance

I have the blue cv4 on mine, don't see much of them ,but here's a piccie from each side

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=70017

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=70082

Nice Bike!!!